[8.5] INTERVIEW

I didn't have an interview last week, but I do this week and I think you're going to enjoy! This week Monrox was my patient and we had a lot to discuss!

Me: Hello there Monrox! How are you holding up after that episode?

Monrox: I'm good! The episode wasn't as painful as the previous ones but it still pulled on my heart strings.

Me: Let's just hope that they only get better from here and don't make us cry too much...because my bill for tissues is starting to become an issue. Anyways, onto the first question. In this episode, we see more of how unstable Scott really is how hard he's trying to hold it together. Do you think that he's pushing himself too hard or is he not trying hard enough?

Monrox: Scott has been an amazing leader and alpha for such a long time. He is so compassionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. His breakdown was bound to happen at some point since he's literally been trying to help and save everyone for so long. He's has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

I think he is pushing himself to hard. I understand how he feels like everyone has to be saved by him and he wants to help but Scott needs to realize that it is not his job to save everyone in Beacon Hills. He's just a teenager and has been through a lot in his high school years. Scott just needs to take a step back and take a break from being the hero.

Me: I agree ! Scott needs to understand that he can't always be the hero; that sometimes he pushes himself way too hard. I personally think he's too consumed in saving everyone that he hasn't been paying attention to what is really going on with his friends; like with Stiles killing someone and Theo not really being Theo. I just hope he doesn't have a major meltdown, because honestly I'll be having one with him.

Moving onto Hayden and Liam, do you have any ideas what Hayden and/or Liam might become? Do you think the doctors completed their testing and are just waiting to see if she's a failure?

Monrox: I really like Hayden and Liam and the potential they have together.Even though the kiss last episode was cute, I wish it didn't happen. I wish their romantic relationship was stretched out and was a slow-burn sort of thing. But as long as Hayden makes Liam happy, I'll be fine with it. I sort of want them to be a reincarnation of Scallison.

The Doctors don't give to much away so I'm not sure what they'll do exactly. A part of me is saying they'll eventually go back for Hayden but another part is saying that they have more in store for her.

Me: As much as I ship Layden, I agree with all of what you just said. I would have much rather their relationship have more of a history, but I'll still ship it either way, haha! I think that the doctors might wait a little while before they go back after Hayden, but I have no clue what they are planning, and I don't think I even want to know...

Do you think it was best for Kira to leave town, or should she have stayed and tried to help out the pack? Have any ideas where she might have went and/or what she might do?

Monrox: I think it was best for Kira to leave town, as much as I hate to say it. She needs to learn about what's going on with her and she needs to control it. If she doesn't control her fox side then she could seriously hurt/kill someone and we don't want that...like at all.

I feel like her mom might teach her how to maintain the fox within her and maybe she went back to New York. I don't know, her parents were moving back in season four but that plot-line was kind of pushed to the side.

Me: I just really hope Kira comes back and has learned how to control the fox inside of her, so she doesn't hurt everyone like you had said. I feel so bad for her and I hate that the doctors have done this to her.

In Kira's flashback, we saw her get pulled out of the car by the dread doctors and no one had noticed. Why do you think that is? Do you think it has something to do with frequencies or something more?

Monrox: I think it has something to do with the frequencies for sure. The doctors have some mad freaky wizard powers up their sleeves so who the hell knows what they can do.

Me: I agree with that! The doctors keep getting creepier and more mysterious with every episode, and it really is making me wonder if they can be defeated.

Okay last question that's just kind of for fun! If you were to pair up any two people in the show to be canon, who would it be?

Monrox: Um, even though I am a hardcore Stalia shipper, I'm kind of liking the thing that's going on between Malia and Theo. I understand completely that he is an evil little bastard but him and Malia have these moments that are able to crawl under my skin. They've got some sort of connection going on. Maybe I want them to have more romantic, cutsey moments or maybe I just want a jealous Stiles. I'm all conflicted! But I wouldn't mind them being canon if Theo was like a bad guy turned good.

Listen, I am the Captain of the Malia Tate defense squad and I just want what's best for her, whether or not that is Theo or Stiles.

Me: omg yes! Malia and Theo would make some pretty cute babies, not gonna lie. I really am hoping that Theo will be good in the end, but I guess we'll have to wait and see sadly. Malia does deserve to be protected at all costs, and it seems that they'll have to protect her from her own mother now!

Thanks so much for letting me interview you, it was fun! Thank you also for participating in my one shot contest; your one shot was amazing and I'm still crying over it to be honest. Hope you are prepared for the next episode, because I doubt I ever will be!

Monrox: No, thank you! Doing an interview and talking about my opinions and what not just amazes me. Also to have my one-shots picked as first place is astonishing and I never thought it would happen. Thank you so much for this opportunity for an interview! It means so much to me!

Thanks again for letting me interview you! <3

Okay so I have a person for the next interview in mind, but other than that, that's about it for this week. Don't forget to comment and leave your theories because trust me, I read them all for the most part. I'm sorry also if I don't get back to every comment; it's just that if you'd look back, there's literally like 400 comments on each chapter so it's hard to keep up! 

See you all next week xx