Chapter 30 A Happy Family

Aww guys this is the final chapter to this story its so sad to finally end it here.I had a blast making this story and the prequel with my character Maya that i had fun creating so thanks to everyone who read my both of my stories and voted and hopefully my character Maya will return in another BH6 story but with another twist.Please vote,comment and thank you all.Im satisfies with this book...

Maya's pov

"Come on Yukio catch me if you can!" I watch Mikasa running away from her brother Yukio who tried to finally get her.Yukio is an exact replica of Tadashi he even acts like his dad while Rose is all shy and gentle and Mikasa well she is jus like me as we all know.

Its been three yeas since the twins were born and Tadashi and I agreed to not have anymore for now the business is back and we finally are the best industry in san fransokyo and Hironis in his final year at SFIT but he's still the same old thirteen year old i knew.Raven has been going out with my brother James so they have been happy together.I never heard of my sister ever again even if i miss her sometimes.

"Hey mom can we have hot wings for lunch." Mikasa asked me with Rose hiding behind her "Sure no problem do you want to have dinner here or at Aunt Cass's place?" "Grandma Cass's place!" The three of them yell excited.

I changed the kids on by one well Mikasa on her own since she's the oldest,Mikasa wears her normal attire like Hiro did when he was young.Rose wears most of her time a dress with her pink converse and Yukio shorts and a baseball t-shirt.

"Hey mom will dad be arriving?" Rose whispers "Sure he will." I smile at at kids and we all head to the lucky cat.The kids played with mochi and hiro the puppy and they all went outside the backyard to play while my friend helped me cook.

The night came by really fast and the stars were shining up in the sky this reminds me of the night Tadashi confessed his feelings for me "Maya is everything okay?" Tadashi wrapped his arms around me and we sat on the grass like everyone was just talking and looking at the fireworks and stars "Yeah i was just remembering how we met and everything else."

I smile and remembered everything the first time i met Tadashi and Hiro,when Tadashi always protected me when i took care of Hiro.When Tadashi and I were growing up and we helped aunt Cass around the café when i found out about my parents death.Also that day when Tadashi and i accidentally kissed and months later we started dating and a lot of things happened then and that kabuki mask guy hey i never heard of Callaghan again.

"I still remember when you saw me again in that field and you were happy to see me alive." I smiled and leaned onto his shoulder "Yes i do remember all that,Thank you Tadashi for letting me be in your life." I kissed him and the kids joined us and sat next to us as we watched the firewors.We'll always be together no mater what now i have a nice family that i never thought i had thank you Aunt Cass,Hiro and Tadashi for letting me join your family.

THE END....