Chapter 24 Confrontation

Maya's pov

"Do you know where Mikasa really is?" I furrow my eyebrows and took a glance down to her "Yes im sure she's close.As i said i escaped and i think she might be here." Raven says with a blank face but who am i to not believe her ill do anything for Mikasa...

"You really think we should believe her?" Tadashi leaned down to my ear and Hiro also "Yeah something is fishy around here and its not the atmosphere.The storm finally cleared out but it was still cold and the streets were quiet.

"I think i should leave." Wasabi said and turned around but luckily Fred grabbed his shirt "Can you just woman up,Wasabi!" "Im not even a woman!" "Shh i hear something." James spoke this time and we all stood still.

"Its that the sound of the sea?" I look over to Raven who shook her head and hugged herself "Yes its right this way please quick." She began to run "Hey wait,Raven!" I shout running after her as fast as i could.

"I think she went this way." Fred speak looking to his left.On the left the street was quiet and sinister looking on the right was filled with snow and the middle a bunch of trees "Oh man we gotta find her,Baymax track her down." Hiro grabs onto Baymax and shakes him.

"I already tracked her she's heading to the left side then take a right." "Come on lets go!" Im the first person to run and i take note on what direction to go "Maya you run too fast." Hiro pants "Guys look." We follow Jame's direction and theres a dark alley and on the right side theres the sea and no other being sees to be living here.

I look around starting to panic and i call Raven's name "Raven where are you?!" "There she is." James and Tadashi say and i look at Raven looking down at the ground and i couldnt see her face cause of her bangs.

"Raven why did you run away." I begin to walk up to her but i hear a dark laughter and someone held Raven's shoulder "Good job Raven.You did it not like this fool here." I take a step back and see two people covered in black and a kabuki mask like before.

"Whats going on here?!" The boys shout "I never thought i'd see you this brave and frightened at the same time my dear Maya." I look up to see the person revealing its face "Ryuko?"