Chapter 28 Pijama Party

Mikasa's pov

"Come on Mikasa dont get sad." Kris spoke while tugging my sleeve cause i was looking at a few pictures of mom,dad and hiro when they were young "Dont worry dear your Maya and your dad will be right back." Aunt Cass spoke and sat next to me "Where are they anyway they disappeared when we came home." I ask her.

"O-oh they just left to umm to work." Aunt Cass blushed for some reason and i raised an eyebrow but ignored it "I hope they come back quick." "Of course t-they will Mikasa" Rin stuttered again and Kris nudged me and whispered in my ear "Looks like someone likes you." "Shut up." 

Aunt Cass helps us build a fort made out of pillows and blankets and i got dressed in my dark blue pijama pants and long sleeve shirt with Baymax's face on them "Can i join you kids." Hiro yawns and comes down with his hair more messy then it already is.

"Hiro just had a nightmare." Baymax speaks "Shut up Baymax!!" The four of us begin to laugh and Hiro shoves me a pillow "Its on uncle Hiro." i say and grab a few pillows and we all joined in a pillow fight after that we made smores and began to tell scary stories and Rin was scared and hugged me close "And then the boogeyman came and ate them all!" 

Rin jumped in his spot and Kris looked terrified too "I cant believe he ate those kids." Kris whines and i yawn "That wasnt that scary at all ive heard worse." "Oh yeah tell us then." Hiro challenges me and i smirk "Please dont." Rin hides under the blankets and i begin to tell it.

Hiro's pov.

"Where in the heck did you hear that story?!" I almost shout and glanced over at my aunt cass who passed out on the couch with mochi on her stomach "Someone at school told me it i just had a nightmare for a day." This kid scares me sometimes like Gogo "Okay umm what do you want to do next?"

"Im tired." "Can we sleep already." I sigh and saw Mikasa's friends sleep "Alright lets go to sleep too then." I smile and grabbed another pillow and began to get comfortable in the fort "Uncle Hiro,can i ask you something."

"Sure." Mikasa stayed silent but spoke again "What happened to Aunt Ryuko?" Oh that i knew she was gonna ask sooner or later "How a-about we sleep first." I stayed silent and silently sighed "Your aunt is locked up far away from here Mikasa,you dont have to worry about her ever again.We'll continue our normal life working at the café,besides in a few days your moving out of here." 

"I know and i dont want to move out." "But you have to your finally with your family like you wanted it to be." "But i want to stay with you and grandma cass." What should i say next to this little girl? "You'll always come and visit us so dont worry.Hey remember that you still have a day with me." i smiled a and she came over and hugged me and we both went to sleep.