Chapter 19 Alive But Dead Inside

Maya's pov

I just stared at my dad who looked straight at me as i took one step back "Your really my dad?" i asked,he nodded his head and my eyes were glassy again i began to sob as i embraced my dad with a big hug both of us crying.i really cant believe that the man who has been been looking at me and creeped me out sometimes was my dad protecting me and i never realized that before after all these years why did he wait until now? does he know im married and have a kid? 

"S-so does that mean that moms alive also!!" i asked looking at his eyes with hope he bit his lower lip and stroked my hair,i knew that by just looking at his eyes that she didnt make it "No Maya s-she never made it,she died the second i got to her i tried my best to help but then i fell unconsious the last thing i heard was your screams" "But why didnt you tell me before that you were alive?! Why did you wait so so long to tell me?" "I didnt wanted to scare you so i waited until now.but you have made me veey proud Maya you surpassed your mother and i in school and graduated early along with your friends and that night i saw you at SFIT i just wanted to hug you and congradulate for what you did." 

"Say what were you doing outside anyway if i couldnt have found you you wouldve been dead by now" I smiled a little and looked back at him "Well i was looking for someone really important to me" "Who? a boyfriend?!" he asked shocked and a little taken back "Do you have one?!" i chuckled a little and sat down again "Yes i have a boyfriend well were going to get married soon" i laughed "What?! why didnt i knew this before!" he asked more to himself while fixing his glasses "Maybe because someone was to attached to me" i whispered to myself "And i also have a daughter now"

My dads eyes widen this time and looked at me "I-i have a granddaughter?" he smiled as i nodded my head ans he hugged me again almost crushing me "I thought youd be mad" i tried to say "Why would i? haha i cant believe time has gone so fast now. i wish your mother were here to see you" "Yes i do too.but dad i really need help my daughter is out there all alone in this snow storm and i gotta find her" "Well what are we waiting for lets go!!" we got in our warm clothes and ran outside the door as fast as i could with my father now by my side and with him i know we'll find Mikasa..

Hey everyone and thanks for reading this super short chapter and i promise that the next one will be longer and the team will be reunitedonce again trying to find Mikasa but the sad thing is that Maya's mom did die in the fire :( but no worried everything will do great in the end so pleasenplease vote and comment and ill try my best to update soon!!!