Chapter 26 Birthday Party

Mikasa's pov

"Mikasa!!" Two voices called out my name and i turn to my left to see Kris and Rin running right at me and they both hugged me making us three stumble a bit "Your okay." "I missed y-you Mikasa." Rin blushes for some reason and i smile at them "Im sorry for making you two worried about me.Hey why dont we head to my house mom and dad have organized a small party.."

"Sounds nice!!" They both follow me home and i saw tons of balloons outside of the house and i smile wide "Mikasa your finally home." Dad smiles at me and my friends "Yes Papa i invited them over." I grin and run to hug him "Look what your uncle did." Dad whispers and i look behind dad and saw my uncle with a few balloons but they were all tied up very messy.

"I dont know how to tie up balloons!!!" Baymax grabbed the balloons he was holding and fixed them up fast and Hiro didnt say a word "Dad i want you to meet Rin." I say and dad shot him a glare "Why are you glaring at Rin?" I question and Rn just shyly smiled "No reason at all my little princess." I dont buy it,dad begins to tangle my hair and i shove his hand away laughing.

"Mikasa you home yet?" Mom looks outside the window and looked at me a smile on her face "Momma!" I smile wide and raced inside and hugged my mom really tight "Did you forget what day it is Mikasa?" She smiles and pokes my nose "No why?" 

"Its your birthday!" "What? its today?" I look at her and she nods "Yes your dad and i got you a little present." Mom took my hand and lead my outside again and dad came with a small pink box "Open kt dear." Granda Cass says and i sat down on the grass and opened the box.

"Mom dad you got this for me?!" I look at both of them "Yes we did we knew you's like it." I smile and gently got the puppy inside who was beginning to bark and wag its tail.i placed it on the ground and it began to sniff around began to jump and bark at me happily "Its a boy so make sure to name him." "Hmm i'll call you Hiro." I grin and uncle Hiro began to protest "Oh hell no you aint calling a dog after me." 

Everyone began to laugh at uncle Hiro who began to cry "Hello!!" I saw Honey,Wasabi,Gogo and Fred arriving "Hi everyone!" "Happy birthday Mikasa!" Honey grabbed me and twirled me around "Alright who wants some cake." Aunt cass arrived with a huge cake and candles "Alright Mikasa make a wish." Mom says at me,i close my eyes and blew on the candles.

"What did you wish for kid?" Fred asks me and i smile at them "Nothing." "What?! You had to make a wish." "Why i already have it." I see mom in tears and she hugs me again."Okay kids go and play." Their was more than 10 kids here in my house and before i left to play dad said my name.

"Mikasa come here" I see mom and dad sitting next to each other so i walk and stand in front of them"Mikasa your mother and i decided to tell you this and ask you if you want to be the flower girl and hold the rings when we get married."

"You two are finally getting married?!" They both nod their heads "In two days in fact so Mikasa will you do us the honors." Mom picked me up and placed me on her lap "Yes!" I grinned and stood up,hugged them both and was ready for the wedding.