Chapter 4 Enemies Return

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and btw i didnt do the picture so credit to the person who did it :) please vote,comment on what you think about this!! and doesnt Hiro look cute in the pic..<3

Maya's pov

I stopped in my tracks as someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"Isnt it Maya Hamada or should i still say Fuguki." a voice i already knew spoke.i gritted my teeth as i faced her it was Shiori.

"Shiori what brings you to this place?" i said shrugging my shoulders to let her hand slip from touching me.

"I just wanted to pay a visit to my old friends i heard that your daughter is all grown up now isnt she..how old is she seven?"

"Shes five." i corrected her.

"Doesnt matter well where can i see the boss of this amazing building." she said clasping her hands together.

"You cant see him he's busy,if you wanna see someone thats gonna be me." i replied crossing my arms.

"Then ill just come back later see ya..nerd" she said laughing as she left the building. i growled on the inside as i made my way to Tadashi's office.

"Tadashi guess who came?!"

"Who came Maya." he asked calmly.i sat on the desk as i started talking.

"Shiori stopped by she said that she wanted to see you for some reason..what do you think it is?!" i asked him as walked and sat down on the couch next to his desk.

"No idea that girl is nuts." Tadashi said as he looked over a few documents.

**********

"Im so happy that were able to hang out together." Mikasa said as she walked in the middle of us hand in hand.

"Yeah isnt it exciting!" i said all cheerful and happy as Tadashi raised an eyebrow at how i was acting like a kid but he smiled at it.

"Hey Dad can we go tomorrow with Uncle Hiro to the circus?" she asked as Tadashi glanced up at me.

"Maybe we can if i finish the job early."

"Yep and i have four tickets right here!" i said getting out the tickets Mikasa smiled and grabbed one.

"Oh cool!!" she said as Tadashi began giving her a piggy back ride. i giggled to myself i really enjoy when those two share a moment of daughter and father they look so adorable.

**********

"No no Mikasa come on you need to sleep." i tried telling her as i changed her into her pijamas and she started denying on going to sleep with out a story like always.

"No mom can you at least read me one chapter of any story." she asked blinking her brown eyes.i glanced over to Tadashi as he stood by the door with his arms crossed.i gave her a warm smiled and kissed her head.

"Im so sorry Mikasa but your dad and i need to finish our work..you see its really important for us." i tried telling her as she lowered her face so i couldnt see her eyes. i whispered again to her that i was sorry as i turned off the night light as she laid on her bed.

i let out a small sigh as i slowly closed her door i hid my face with my hands as Tadashi hugged me."i really want to spend some more time with her but we really need to do this."

"Im sure she'll understand it shes smart you know." Tadashi said as i nodded and we walked hand in hand to my room to finish the project.

Hiro's pov (At Last!)

I listened closely as Maya and my big bro walked passed by my room i opened the door and peaked outside as i spotted Mochi again i shooed him i really dont like that cat anymore.i stole a glance at Baymax he was was in his small home resting i nodded to myself and began walking to Mikasa's room.

"H-Hey Mikasa you alright?" i asked her as she shook her head and rolled over facing the wall and not me.i sighed and rubbed the back of my neck nervous on what to do i saw a book on her shelf and picked one up.

I opened the book and started by the first chapter as i read to her i heard her moving and i saw her hugging a teddy bear i had before as she focused on me i smiled at her as i continued my reading.

"Uncle Hiro..thanks" she whispered as she was starting to fall asleep.p

"For what Mikasa?" i asked as she started closing her eyes.

"Cause mom and dad dont read me anymore or spend that much time on me unlike you.you always stay with me when i need you" Mikasa said as she fell asleep.i brushed her hair through my fingers as i kissed her forehead.

"Anything for you Mikasa ill stay with you by your side forever even though your parents dont have time for you.ill stay with you Mikasa." i whispered as i stood up without making a sound so she wouldnt wake up.i stole one last glance at her before i exited her room.