Chapter 16 Im Never Going Back

Maya's pov 

 The storms getting worse and here i am in my house all cozy while my daughter is probably freezing to death,my brother and the rest of the guys stayed over to sleep since they kept telling me to wait until tomorrow but that cant happen its my fault that i lost Mikasa and now i need her back. I grabbed my coat and scarf and also a backpack. I began to walk down the stairs quietly so no one can hear or see me i began to walk closer to the door but accidentally stepped on mochi's tail as he ran away from me "Im sorry boy" i whispered i quickly stayed quiet i saw James on the couch snoring while Tadashi was on the other couch i grabbed my keys and quickly opened the door and met with the cold air from the outside i looked at everyone one last time before i out to search for my daughter.

 Mikasa's pov 

 Where am i? i opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings i was in a room but this isnt mine i rubbed my head and i saw my backpack by the edge of the bed i crawled over to it and opened it hmm thats right i remember now i escaped from my house "I wonder if they found out already" i look up and see the door open as a hand lit up a lamp nearby. "Mikasa your up thats good i made breakfast for you some bacon,eggs,pancakes and a peanut butter sandwich and apple juice." aunt Ryuko replied as she came over and placed the tray in front of where i was sitting "Thanks aunt Ryuko but i cant eat the sandwich im also allergic to peanut butter like my uncle" i reply with a small laugh for some reason when i mention my uncle im always happy maybe its because its because were so alike sometimes i wish he was my dad instead

 "Oh well in that case ill take it" she laughs as she began to take a bite and i can tell she was looking at me "I umm Mikasa dont worry when this is all over ill take you to your house" i stayed silent for a few seconds she sighed and began to get up when she was about to exit the room i spoke.

 "I DONT WANT TO GO BACK....not now" i whispered the last part i looked up at my aunt and she nodded "Alright well im not good with kids but okay remember me to find you a pair of glasses later then" she closed the door behind her leaving me here alone to rest a bit. I ate my food and rested my head on the soft pillow i looked around again and saw a few pictures of Auntie Ryuko and another man hmm i wonder who he is i squinted my eyes to see better and it was the same man i saw a few days before i left home.no it cant be i just cant see very well i might as well need some pair of glasses quick.