Chapter 17 To The Rescue!

Maya's pov 

 The storm was worse as i hugged myself and my teeth chattering of the coldness 'Mikasa where are you' i thought to myself as i looked around every corner for her she must be hungry and cold,memories came rushing in my mind of the time when i was little and was also walking down the cold streets of San Fransokyo without nobody..i can remember myself crying alone as i saw my mom and dad die why must i always lose the ones i love first my mom,my dad,Tadashi and Mikasa."Mikasa sweetie please c-come out" i whispered as i closed my eyes and wrapped my scarf safely i looked at my hands and saw them almost white. I walked and walked i honestly had no idea where i was heading because of i couldnt see well i reached my into my pocket and pulled out a picture of Mikasa i smiled at it as i whispered that i would find her no matter what happens to me i would even find her outside of the city if possible. 

 It was becoming hard to breathe and i leaned against a nearby wall and slid down while i hugged myself.memories came flooding of the time Mikasa and I had fun when she was 3 years old i remember us making a snow man and Tadashi later took us ice skating and she fell but didnt cry,she has always been a brave little girl not caring what others say about her i still remember the first days i had her and brought her home Tadashi and Hiro would always sot next to me and watched Mikasa sleeping but when she woke up it was a little bundle of joy she would always cry because she wanted her dad to carry her..even though she is stubborn and a quiet all of the time she looks so much like Tadashi well except for the glasses one time she even asked me if i ever wore glasses regularly and also Tadashi and she found out that we didnt so she thought we werent actually her parents but later did see that she shared our traits. 

 I opened my eyes and tried to breathe i slowly tried my best to get up and walk forward hopefully to find her of my red scarf she took.i began making my way into what seemed like a small mountain filled with snow i began to climb it but failed i tried it again and again but it was no use suddenly i felt tired and laid down on the snow feeling dizzy and weak i heard a couple of footsteps and turned to my side to see who was coming and before closing my eyes coming closer to me was the same man that watched me over these years. 

 Jame's pov 

 My mind was clouded with so many thoughts my little sister missing her daughter oh no i miss my niece so much.i opened my eyes and looked around me to see everyone asleep i decided to get up from the cozy blankets and check if Maya was alright as a brother you would do anything for your sister well thats what i would do shes the only family i have left i looked over to my soon to be brother in law and gave him a small glare 'Your wife is going through a rough time and this is how you help here?' i began to walk up to Maya's room and i knocked at it quietly 

"Hey little sis i wanted to know if your okay?" i said with a laugh at the end as i tubbed the back of my neck i waited for a reply but she didnt answer i opened my eyes confused and just opened the door "Maya stop crying ill make you-" i looked at the bed and saw no one there i looked over by the closet and nothing i checked the bathroom and nothing either my gaze fell on the window and i saw it a bit open 'Did she climbed through the window?' i panicked and began to shout while i ran down the stairs "MAYA IS GONE!!" i yelled making a riot.everyone woke up and looked at me "James sweetie i think your sleep walking" Cass said i shook my head and glared at Tadashi as i pointed to him and began to walk forward 

"YOU! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MY SISTER IS GONE!" i said grabbing the collar of his shirt while everyone told me to calm down "MY FAULT?!" "YEAH YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE THE ADULT YOU ARE AND CHECK ON HER SHES YOUR WIFE DAMMIT AND YOU SHOUDL BE WORRIED ALSO BECAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING! SHES BEEN CRYING OVER HER AND YOU AND YOUVE DONE NOTHING SO STOP BEING SUCH A JERK TADASHI!!" i shouted probably the neighbors could hear me i stared at Tadashi's eyes as my gaze fell down at the floor "You think im not sad? my own daughter is missing" Tadashi whispered i gritted my teeth and began to put on my boots and coat 

"James where are you going?" Honey,wasabi and Fred asked while Gogo looked at me sad "Im going to find my sister" i was about to walk out until a hand stopped me "Im coming too i need to find Mikasa and apologize to Maya" i nodded to Tadashi while the others began to look for their coats "Aunt Cass i want you to stay with the others James and I are going out so i need you to call everyone you know so they can help us" Tadashi said "Alright boys good luck" "Hold on a second im going also and Baymax you guys might catch a cold so we need a nurse bot" I facepaled while Tadashi began to tell Hiro to stay he didnt listen so the four of us began to search for Maya and Mikasa.