Chapter 9 The Mysterious Man

Mikasa's pov 

 "I swear french classes suck." i bit my tongue on the inside so i wouldnr scold Kris.she's so chill and weird sometimes i swear."Alright class now i want all of you brats to come prepared for tomorrows exam." Kris leaned a bit closer to me as she whispered in my ear."Is the teacher allowed to tell us that?" i shrugged my shoulders as the whole class now began to pout. The teacher didnt seem so happy about this as he opened his book."Alright since you all are beginning to complain the exam will start now." everyone flipped their pages quickly as Kris did the same while whimpering.she really hates this class as much as the rest luckily those three arent in this class or my life would be even worse. 

"Mikasa Hamada please come down to the office your father is here to pick you up." i heard a teacher say through the schools speakers i pushed my seat back and packed up my things as i gave the sheet of paper to my teacher and he seemed quiet satisfied as he checked it.i gave Kris a small nod telling her bye.why on earth would dad come here to school to pick me up early? i thought as i walked down the hall.

*******************

There stood my aunt Ryuko she smiled a down at me as i walked up to her "Hello Mikasa how is my favorite niece doing?" she asked leaning down."Im your only niece." i said bored as she laughed."Your too funny Mikasa,well thanks guys" she said as she grabbed my shoulder and said bye to the teachers in the office."Where are we going?" i asked as she glanced down at me."To your grandparents house since Maya and Tadashi and Hiro are on a meeting of work.surely you will understand that" of course i would they are never there for me.

"Okay well do you want something about a shake or ice cream?" she said as we stopped infront of a familiar ice cream shop.where mom and dad always come,i nodded my head as she opened the door for me and we both stepped inside i ordered a rainbow sherbet ice cream as aunt Ryuko ordered a vanilla shake.we began to walk out the store as Aunt Ryuko smiled down at me.

"That looks beautiful Mikasa who gave you that necklace?" she asked pointing to it which was around my neck."My dad gave it to me." i said it was a silver key with a few real diamonds on it."Whoa looks like your dad finally got you something nice huh?" i furrowed my brows why is she saying that shes suddenly acting weird.

"Well here we are! take care Mikasa ill tell your mom that i dropped you out!" i was behind my granpa as i watched her leave."Mikasa is everything okay?" granpa asked i was deep in thought."Yeah i am." i said they are probably worried because of how im acting now since i once heard them say that they never thought i would be so mature for my age im almost 6 and i act like i were 10,even mom was surprised that i matured quickly saying that it wasnt normal at first probably its in our genes.i walked up to the small library that had a clear view from outside i grabbed a book and sat down on the couch as i glanced over to the streets and saw a guy looking at me.

I quickly teared my gaze and looked down at the book i glanced over at him not moving my head too much and there he still was.i gulped and quickly stood up hid behind a few stacks of books..that man who is he? i once read my mom's diary that explained of her once seeing a man a few times when she was younger that everytime she was alone he appeared.what does it mean? i really dont know if its the same man but ill try to find out.