Chapter 20 Family Reunion

Hello everyone its finally me again after soooo long!! and ive been so so sorry for not uploading a chapter some of you might know what happen and some of you dont.So the important thing is that im back and did anyone see Hotel Transylvania 2? I freakin loved it!! its so cute and better than the first one :D well any way please read and enjoy this chapter and dont forget to comment and vote!.

Maya's pov 

 Oh where is she? my dad and i have been searching Mikasa for about three hours now and nothing has happened "Maya you sure we gotta go this way?" Dad asked me while he followed me into a dark alley "Im sure we just gotta go to every corner in San Fransokyo and find her" i said not entirely confident with myself 'ill never find her like this with this stupid storm and stupid Tadashi making my life even worse right now'. I felt my dad place his hand on my shoulder and spun me around "Maya please relax if your doubting yourself you'll never find her.just think positive" dad said making me feel a bit better that i had someone by my side right now.

I nodded my head and forcing a smile on my face "Yeah..your always right,well do you know anywhere else we can find her?" i asked looking up to meet his eyes."Does she like to explore haunted houses?" "What?! no what kind of questions is that?" "Just figuring out cause when you were young you used to explore them" i shivered at what this man said since ive been scared of them "Really?" i whispered looking around,why would i like to explore those old creepy looking houses.

"Well then lets go maybe shes in one of them" dad insisted as he took my arm and began to drag me along with him and i really dont wanna go this trip will scare the crap out of me but i gotta do it for myself and for my daughter.

Tadashi's pov 

Im getting sick and tired of this well never find them or should i say i wont find them? yeah..i know its my fault that Mikasa ran away and not to mention that her mother left to find her all alone while i was in my house all wrapped up in blankets and being a selfish and stupid boyfriend and now im walking with these two boneheads and Baymax."Hey big bro why cant we just use our suits instead?" Hiro whispered as he approached me "We cant fly around with this storm Hiro and you know it" i whispered to him as i felt James glancing over at us.

"Im sure we can itll be faster and easier to find our Mikasa" Hiro smiled as i looked at him weird "You arent doing anything to her are you" "What?! why would i Tadashi??" "Oh i dont know since you two are extremely close to each other and you seem too nice to her besides you dont even have a girlfriend yet" Hiro looked at me and began to yell now "The hell Tadashi you really think i have something with my own niece?! i dont have a girlfriend cause i dont want to yet and i like her cause she reminds me of who i was when i was young...okay i may have had a small crush on her wayyy before" i gritted my teeth and began to grab Hiro's hoodie until a voice stopped us "Hey enough we dont have time for stupid conversations" i was about to punch these two until Baymax spoke "Maya" i looked up ahead and saw Maya.

"Tadashi? James and Hiro?" i smiled once i saw her and raced towards her embracing her in a hug making her stumble backwards a bit "Tadashi" she whispered burying her face close to my chest as i felt her cry "Im so sorry for being an idiot to you a-and i shouldve gone to find our daughter along with you but i also discovered something else" i grabbed it from my pocket and showed what i had "Is that-" "A chip? yeah someone was using it on me for some reason" i said looking down at her as she looked at me with a concern face "Do you know whos the person who placed it on you?" i shook my head and saw a man behind her.

"Maya whos that guy?" Maya laughed and looked behind her and grabbed his hand "Tadashi i would like you to meet Tadaari.my father" she smiled.my eyes widen and i had no idea what to say "I-i uh-" "So this is your boyfriend" Maya's father asked her "Yes its him" she smiled while smacking my chest "Ow" i whispered as i glanced down at her "So..that means that your moms alive?!" i asked her excited but she just looked down at the ground and shook her head i knew what that meant so i hugged her and Hiro came up excited "Whoa so that means that your the legend of SFIT!! Y-your the one who did almost all the work there" "Yes im the one" her dad smiled at Hiro.

"I thought youd never arrive" James sarcastically said walking over to his dad "I would but i was listening to Maya's story" "Dude you two look identical" Hiro looked at them amazed but they sorta glared at each other "Alright now that were together we gotta find Mikasa and quick" "Well help too" we all turn to our right and there was Aunt Cass,Wasabi,Fred,Honey and Gogo."Guys you didnt have to come" i tried to say but they all walked over to Maya patting her shoulder "Mikasa is our friend also so we gotta find her now with the help of these" Wasabi and Fred held what we havent used in years "Our suits" "Now whos ready to rock and roll?" we all smirked,now were ready to find her.

????? pov

I clenched my fists and slammed it against the desk filled with paper work "I shouldve done it myself i knew i shouldnt have trusted in him with this job!" "Just calm down the plan isnt over yet" I glared at the person who stood behind me as i smiled wide and looked down the profile of each person and their picture "The plan hasnt even started yet..." "What do you mean boss?" the person asked me i shook me head laughing "You didnt even do you part of the plan so now ill go after them and ill kill every single one of them with my new weapon" "B-but we cant use her" "Are you telling me what to do?" the person stood silent and i smiled at the picture in my hand "She'll be perfect for my little experiment,San Fransokyo wont know what hit em"