Chapter 40: Moment in Time

*6 years later*

Caitlyn's POV: Lots of things have happened over the past several years.

Andrew is 6 years old and started elementary school last year. Becca is 10 and started middle school. Darcy and Dylan are 14 years old and started their freshman year of high school. They are growing up so fast.

Liam and Brooklyn's children are in elementary school with Andrew.

Jade and Zac have 8 kids now. Jade and Zac's kids are all friends with Darcy, Dylan, Becca, Andrew, Taylor, Jackson, Allison, and Alicia.

Alicia, Louis and Eleanor's 5-year-old daughter, just started kindergarten a few months ago.

I have recorded a couple more albums over the past few years, and I have a special announcement to make.

@Caitlyn_Styles: I have a special announcement to make... I am going on a world tour in 2030!

Did I mention that I got a VMA award recently? One Direction also got 5 VMA awards this year!

My sister has helped me through my music career.

When she was born, my family didn't pay much attention to me. I was alone in my room with almost nothing to do.

I was bullied from middle school to high school, and I was too weak to stand up to the bullies.

I always listen to music. It helps me with almost every situation in life. When I was about 13, I started writing my own songs. Music was my escape from reality. After a bad day at school, I would listen to music in my room, where everything was peaceful and quiet.

My sister used to be mean to me when I was a teenager. After I married Harry and moved to London, I never went back to my hometown.

In 2023, I wrote more songs and went to Los Angeles to record my first album. My sister has been supportive of me since then.

Ally, Brooklyn, Eleanor, and Lexi are still my best friends.

Harry told me something special back in January. He showed me a letter with his name on it.

The letter said that One Direction was nominated for 5 Grammy Awards this year!

Dylan joined the football team at high school , and Darcy joined the cheerleading squad. Becca joined Choir at her middle school.

I don't get hate on Twitter anymore. People know who I am, and I won't change anything about myself to make people happy.

I am who I am. Don't judge me. No matter what you say, it won't hurt me. These wings were made to fly...