Chapter 9: I Can't Tell Liam

Dear Diary,

I am currently five and a half months pregnant. Caitlyn is very supportive of me, and she comes over to my house every single day to talk with me. I just wish that Liam had never left me.

Sincerely, Brooklyn

Thankfully, Caitlyn is a supportive best friend, so I'm not completely alone. Caitlyn has three kids, so she already knows what pregnancy and parenthood are like.

I'm also scared about the future, and I keep asking myself questions.

What is Liam doing? Does he still love me? Will Liam ever come back?

I was absolutely unsure of the answers to these questions.

Caitlyn and I were bored after a few minutes.

"How about we go shopping?", she asked.

"How about not?", I snapped.

I didn't want to go shopping. For the first time, I'm actually kind of insecure about the way I look.

I also don't want any fans to find out my secret. People will probably be mad at me and Liam. I can't handle any hate.

In a few weeks, I will find out if I'm having a boy or a girl, and I am excited.

----------------------------------

*few weeks later*

Today, I'm going to find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl. I would want to tell Liam, but I am not even sure if he cares anymore.

After the ultrasound was finished, the nurse finally spoke to me.

"Brooklyn, you are having triplets."

I was very surprised and shocked.

"WHAT?", I shouted.

I can't tell Liam. What will he think?