Chapter 2: Planning

Brooklyn's POV:

Dear Diary,

Liam just proposed to me! I still can't believe that after all these years, Liam and I will finally be together forever! We're planning the wedding right now, and everybody is really excited for the big day.

Sincerely, Brooklyn

I closed my diary and locked it up.

There was a lot of planning to do before the wedding, and I'd already started. Jade is one of my bridesmaids, Darcy and Becca are flower girls, and Dylan is the ring bearer.

Liam and Harry are buying the cake, and Zayn and Niall are decorating the chapel. Louis promised to buy extra food, because we predict that Niall is going to eat a lot of it.

The boys have their tuxedos, but I still need to buy a wedding dress. I decided to go to the mall with my friends and find the perfect dress.

I walked in and out of the dressing room like a model, showing my friends the dresses I looked at.

"What do you think of this one?", I asked.

"It's pretty!", Caitlyn shouted.

I agreed with her, but I looked in the mirror and changed my mind.

After trying on about 15 more dresses, I looked at my friends and said, "I like this dress."

They agreed.

"It's perfect.", I whispered.

I got home and wrote on my calendar.

I wrote the words "Countdown to Our Wedding".

Liam's POV:

"Yes, I'd like a wedding cake with four layers, please.", I spoke through the phone.

I was really excited about the wedding, but Brooklyn and I have to set the date.

I heard Niall walk through the door.

"Do you guys have the cake yet?", he asked.

"We don't have it yet; you'll have to wait until the wedding.", I explained.

The chapel was decorated, the cake was finally ordered; everything was ready. The wedding is going to be perfect.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note: If you don't know who Caitlyn and Brooklyn are, you should definitely read my other two fan fictions in my Harry Styles series.

They can be found on Instagram.

Book 1: Summer Love

Hashtag: #summerlovevh1dfanfic

Book 2: I Will Always Love You

Hashtag: #iwalyvh1dfanfic

I highly recommend that you read those two stories before you continue to read this story!

Thanks.

-Megan :)

Follow me on Instagram: @vashappenin1dfans