Hello

Author's Note

Hello, its me. Its been a while hasn't it whale at least we can all think about how hot Shawn Mendes is right? Anywhore the amazing cover whale I explained it in my other book I kinda of forgot what her wattpad name was but if she would so kindly message me or comment so I COULD THANK HER PROPERLY that would be nice. But, she knows who she is and I personally think she did an amazing job. Also, this book will be edited and will be much better than it was before. 

Sydney's P.O.V

Beep....Beep....Beep

'Gosh stop the beeping clock' I groan. 

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling and white walls. I sit up and stretch and realize the beeping was my heart monitor. 

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"You don't remember?" My mom asks panicking. 

"All, I remember is leaving the mall with Shawn. Is there something else I should remember?" I question.

"Sweetie, you and Shawn were in a car wreck." She speaks softly. 

"We were?! Well, where is Shawn?! Is he ok?!" I ask frantically. 

"A semi hit his side of the car. They were speeding and before they knew it they slammed into you. Shawn, he's in the next room." She says looking at the wall behind me. 

"Can, I see him?" I ask. 

"Not right now. He's in a coma....and so were you." She says slightly tearing up. 

"How long was I asleep?" I ask quietly. 

"A month." She says staring at me. 

"A month?! Does anyone know I'm awake?" I ask playing with my hands.

"Not yet. I wanted to speak to you for a while." She says tears raining down from her eyes.

"Oh, come here mommy." I say tears running down my face also.