Disease

Author's Note 

Hello my fluffy pancakes! Yes I called you pancakes, I just love pancakes there so amazing but, gotta say I love waffles better. I've been extremely busy and lazy. Might as well tell the truth I've been busy helping my grandpa and dad clean up our yard which hard considering its summer and we live in Georgia it's flucking hot. But anywhore I"m just a really lazy asshole and didn't consider you guys. I'm soweeh. But, back to the story details. Alrighty now the song Disease is by the amazing talented Hollywood Undead. There just amazing and talented and just the best. That's my opinion guys. Now here is a fact that beautiful angel is Andy Biersack the hottest most beautifullest handsomest sexiest god there is. I'm gonna quote Onision "Andy Biersack is not human he is an Angel." Don't know if he said it like that but whatever. Even Though Andy isn't in this story I feel like you guys should just see him once or twice or always. Now to the story.

Shawn's P.O.V

Finally we're off the plane. (Don't know if I said what day is was but let's pretend it's friday) I cracked my back and walked to the SUV and got in along with the guys. I looked at all the palm trees as we drove down the road. We're staying in The Little English Guesthouse it had the best rating in Tallahassee, Florida. We each got our own rooms well we each had to share its was cheaper even though i have money im not gonna blow it all away.

"Hey Shawn! Who are you sharing a room with?"Jack G asked.

"Hmm. I don't know, anybody is good with me."I shrug.

"Okay, well I'm sharing with Nash."Jack G says.

"But I thought we we're sharing?"Jack J says faking hurt.

"Well, ummm you see. Oh, what is that Nash?"Jack G asks and runs.

"Fine, I don't care. But, we're over!"Jack J shouts dramatically.

Jack J falls to the ground and starts fake crying. I look away and see Cameron walking this way. He see's Jack and runs to him.

"Did Jack do this?"He asks in a protective voice.

Jack nods his head like a baby. Cameron walks towards Jack G.

"What did you do Jack?"He asks.

"I left him for Nash."Jack G says grabbing Nash.

"You left Jack J for me."Nash says confusedly.

"I sure did."He states.

"Well I'm leaving you for Jack J."Nash says.

Cameron laughs and shakes his head.

"Me and you sharing?"He asks.

I nod my head and walk to our room.

"Who's sharing with me?!"I hear Mathew yell ask.

"Me!"Nash yells.

"I guess Jack J and Jack G are gonna end up sharing."Cameron laughed.

I laugh. I've been thinking about Sydney all day. We haven't texted since Wednesday hopefully she hasn't forgot about me. I put all my clothes in the draws were staying here for the rest of my year off. I hear the rest of the guys coming in and of course there arguing about who is sharing with who. I open my door and see the four guys arguing. I groan.

"Aaron you and carter share a damn room. And Hayes you and Taylor share a room."I demand.

"Yes sir."They all salute.