I Miss You

Author's Note

Shalom, peoples! ok, the song for this chapter is I Miss You by Blink-182. Soap, I this song because really I got obssesed with it Don't Judge Me ;(. Anywhore above or below is the beautiful eyed Nash Grier. Well, you guys know what he does but, don't be mad but, Ive never watched a vine by Nash, its not that I don't like him it's just I a one of the poor souls who don't have a vine but, I recently have found out you could watch vine's on youtube and when I found that out I searched it up and Alex Ramos popped up and bam! I got hooked up on that betch! And then I heard him singing where are you and Im so sorry and I looked up those lyrics and up came I Miss You by Blink-182 and bam! Obsession it takes control, obsession it eats me whole. If you listen to Bastille you'll know the song to that. But, ima get to the story now. Also, sorry if I get something wrong about anyone of the magcon boy's I don't know alot about them but, feel free to correct me but, Nicely.

 Sydney's P.O.V

My mom is coming home today and Im prepared to tell her everything. I hear the door open downstairs so, I get up and I walk downstairs and run up to my mom and hug her. 

"Hey baby."My mom says.

"Hey mommy."I say.

"How have you been?"She asks.

'Not good, I need to tell you something."I say.

"OK."She says.

"Frank (I don't think I gave him a name.) abuses me when your not around and, he ra-raped me while you were gone."I say crying.

She looks shocked and hurt. She comes and hugs me tightly and runs up to there room. I here some crashing up there so I run up to there room and there she is throwing his things out the now broken window. 

"Mom! What are you doing?"I ask yelling.

"I'm getting rid of him and his stuff. He doesn't belong here anymore. You should have told me sooner. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"She asks.

"He threatened me that he would hurt you. But someone persuaded me to tell you and I did. Also, I knew how much you loved him."I explain.

"I understand but, next time if something happens just tell me. You know you can talk to me."She says sitting on the bed.

"So, your getting a divorce with him?"I ask.

"Yes sweetie. I am."She says.

"Ok, also you need some sleep mom, you look tired."I tell her.

She nods her head and kisses my forehead. I walk to room and check my phone for the time and I see it's 6pm and that Shawn had texted me. ('o')

Hey babe 

Ahhhhh he called me babe.

Hiya

I texted back.

Did you tell your mom yet?

Is his response.

Yes I just did and thanks for persuading me to tell her.

I respond.

Your welcome babe. XD

He responds.

So, wyd 

I ask.

Nun much just hanging out with Nash.

He responds and I squeal hes with Nash Grier. OMG OMG!!!!

Your with Nash Grier????

I ask,

Yes I am are you fangirling?

He asks.

Maybe

I say.

Haha you are but If you want I'll send you a picture?

He asks.

YES!!!! XD

I say.

*New picture message!*

I open the conversation and I see Shawn and Nash. *Fanigrl*

Thanx omg (^-^)

I text back. 

Your welcome beautiful. Hey i'll text you later I have to go.

I blush.

Ok, Goodnight

I text.

Goodnight talk to you later.

I smile and walk to my bathroom with my night clothes and take a shower. After I did my shower things, I plug my phone up and lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling just thinking about things. I start to sing I Miss You by Blink-182

Hello there the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Salley if we want

Where you can always find me

With that I start to fall asleep.