Lost Without You

Author's Note 

Hey, I decided I wanted to have 12 chapter's on this story before I updated another story this week soo yea. Deal with it :p. Soap, I have nothing interesting to tell you today because well I had a bad day and I just well am sorta down and Im just gonna continue. The song is Lost Without You by Robin Thicke. The person who is haunting your screen is Jack Johnson he is above or beside this chapter. Oh, wait I finally seen um, Divergent last night it's a really good movie oh, I caught up watching eye candy its on mtv if you dont know what that is. Also this is gonna just be in Shawn's p.o.v and some of Frank's p.o.v hehe then a mystery's p.o.v but I cant tell you who because then It wouldnt be a mystery. Now im gonna type this chapter up. 

Bold-Shawn 

Italic-Elle 

Shawn's P.O.V 

Goodmorrow :) 

Goodmorning Beautiful XD 

A few minutes later she doesn't respond and I realize I should ask her if she's free this weekend. 

Do you have any plans this weekend? 

No why? 

No reason just wondering

Are you doing anything this weekend? 

Not much just got some plans with the guys 

Cool, what are you going to do? 

Well, I gotta year long vacation so Im gonna suprise a someone very special to me. 

That's great who is it?  

Your a curious one arent you? But its a special girl. 

I smile knowing I talking about her. 

Your girlfriend? 

I laugh she thinks Im going to see my girlfriend.  

No, I dont have a girlfriend. 

I put my phone in my back pocket when I here a knock on the front door. I walk to it and open it and in comes...

Frank's P.O.V 

"You'd knew Id be calling you?"I ask.

"I know everything, I know you got arrested."She says. 

"Of course its on the news."I say.

"But, what do you want me to do, and who to?"She asks. 

"I want you to kill that little bitch that got me arrested."I say.

"Oh, that sweet Elle, what will I get out of this?"She asks.

"What do you want?"I ask.

"Mmmh, I'll think about it and when the jobs done I'll tell you."She says. 

"Ok."I say and with that she hung up. 

The same guard comes by and I toss him the phone and I lay back down. Elle you better watch out. 

Mystery's P.O.V 

That old shit doesn't know who he's talking to. I can't believe he doesn't recognize my voice. Pathetic for him to think I would kill my best friend. He's got another thing coming.