Riptide

Author's Note

HEYYYYY! IM ON SPRING BREAK GUYSSSS! Which sucks apples because I'm not doing anything fun at all. But, anywhere I haven't updated in forever and I'm very sorry guys. You guys probably don't give two shits but, lots of things have happened since I haven't updated. I gotta new phone hell yes! Since I have a new phone I finally got the new update for Kik and if anybody wants to talk to me or ask questions about the story my kik is sheliaraereed I also got my instagram back and if y'all want y'all can follow my Instagram shelia019 That's mostly it. Wait, my sister recently got a new car its a 2003 yellow mustang gt. She loves it to death. I also meet her guy best friend Saturday he's a pretty cool dude. He's also really tall and I'm really short. Yes, it was embarrassing. But, ahywhore the song for the chapter is Riptides by Vance Joy. Its really an amazing song. Also above or beside is a screenshot of my book which says I have 1.68k reads on this book and I wanted to thank y'all for reading my books. It means so much to me now for what you've all been waiting for the chapter.

Nash's P.O.V

I wonder what he has to tell us? Do I wonder at all? Wait aren't I wondering now? Wait why am I wondering this?

Shawn's P.O.V

I hear a knock on the front door as I get a text message. I walk to the door and see the guys. I open it and they all just come in like they own the place. I turn around to see Nash coming through the window again. Dang, that boy.

"So what did you want to ask us?"Jack G asks.

"Do you guys wanna go to Florida for the rest of my year off?"I ask.

"YAY!!!!"Taylor screams.

"FLORIDA TIME!!!!!"Nash yells.

"So, a yes then?"I ask.

"NO, ITS A HELL YES!"Mathew shouts.

"Okay, great. Oh my gosh I'm going to finally meet Sydney."I say excitedly.

"Shawn."Jack J says getting my attention.

"Yes?"I ask and turn my head towards him.

"Who's Sydney?"He asks.

Sydney's P.O.V

"I'm Miley."She says.

"That's really pretty."I say.

"Thanks."She says.

"Are you new here?"I ask.

"Oh, yes I was supposed to be here the first day of school but, my family had some problems so we had to wait."She explains.

"OK, do you need help with anything?"I ask.

"Oh, yes please. I need to find the office to get my schedule I was with my cousin but, he ditched me."She huffs.

"Who's your cousin?"I ask hoping I'll know him.

"Josh, his name is Josh Hunter."She states.

"Do you know him?"She asks.

I clear my throat and nod my head.

"He's my ex-boyfriend and the star athlete."I say.

"Oh. Wait what did you say your name was again?"She asks.

"Sydney Landford. Why?"I ask.

"I knew your name sounded familiar. He talks about you a lot."She says.

"Really?"I question.

"Yep."She says and nods her head.

"Here we are. The office."I say and hold out my hands.

She laughs.

"Thanks. Can you wait for me?"She asks with pleading eyes.

"Of course."I say.

"Hey babe."Someone whispers in my ear.

I quickly turn around to become face to face with.....