Sea Of Lover's

Author's Note

Hola, my fellow reader's I am finally updating this story. Stop wait a minute before you strangle me I have good reasons, that you probably dont wanna here, so im gonna do this thing i do. Ok, this is Sea Of Lover's by Christina Perri, I choose this song because well  I was walking outside and I screamed the lyrics and a man on a bicycle passed by and yea. (*_*). I got scaried. So, above or beside is Scarlett Johansson. She plays Sydney's mother Mrs.Landford, i should probably give her a name, Ill think of it later. So, know i will love this chapter with my lovely words. (My feet smell ughhh!!) Also, Im dedicating this chapter to IAMBATMAN101 who is my newest follower. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My feet still smell)

Sydney's P.O.V

The week went by fast and I avoided the devil at all cost but, somehow he knew I was avoiding him and he made sure my life was even more of a living hell. But, the good thing is my and Shawn have bonded more. Also, im glad that Im not preganant with my stepdad's child I know this because I took a preganancy test and it came back negative. Those are the good things and he hasnt tried that again. But, he his hitting me more often and I have to put on more makeup than i'd like. But, as soon as my mom comes home tomorrow I'll be alright and everything will be fine.

Shawn's P.O.V

I just left from the guy's house. I realized my manager had given me a year off and I could do anything I want and I decided I would fly me and the guy's down to (I don't think I said where she lived if I did just like forget it) Florida and see Elle. I haven't told them I met her yet but, I will when they all meet each other. They'll be suprised that I'm flying them to Florida without a reason. Maybe we all could go back to school. I mean being homeschooled isn't to bad but, it's not the best. I wanna see what high school is like is it like the high school I see on TV? I don't know but, I wanna find out. I got home a little later than I had expected but, my parents won't worry they know me.

"Oh.My.God."A girl screamed.

I groan they found me no! I slowly turn around and see just one girl squealing. I can't really see her since it's dark. But, she see's me and starts running I don't know whether to run or give her an autograph.

"Ummm, Hi."I wave.

She stops and looks shocked. She starts walking towards me and I happen to be under a street light and when I see her Im shocked at who it is. It's my exgirlfriend.

"Hey shawn."She smiles.

"Hey miley."I awkwardly stratch the back off my head.

"You wanna go out sometime?"She asks.

"You broke up with me? Why would you ask me out?"I ask.

"I realized my mistake. your a great guy and I never should have dumped you."She states.

I look at her and I can see something in her eyes, I can't tell what it is but, I knew it wasn't something good. But, me being me I shoke the thought away.

"Sure."I say with a smile.

She walks up to me and hugs me and hands me her phone number. She walks off into the darkness.As, I was walk up my driveway I feel like someone is watching me. So, speed walked into the house and locked the door and walked up to my bedroom. I opened my door and walked to my bed, I stripped my clothes but left my boxers on and crawled into my bed mentally planning the trip to florida.