Our Own House

Author's Note

Heller! I finished my exams. I'm gonna update more this week. So don't kill me please I have a lot to live for. Like oreos and pizza and gummy bears. And a field trip next week. So please don't kill me. Anywhore, I've been getting a different music taste then before. I'm starting to like more rock and country than rap. Believe me I don't hate rap its just for some reason now rock and country are more appealing but, dont worry if my music tastes change I won't change I'm staying my weird crazy self. Now back to the story.........oh wait the song for the chapter is Our Own House by Misterwives I discovered it on vine.

Josh's P.O.V

"Get your hands off me."She says.

"Now why would I do that?"I ask.

"Because I don't want you touching me. And I'm not your babe."She says coldly.

"Hey Josh. Hey Sydney."Miley yells.

"Hey Lil Cuz."I say.

"What are you doing with Sydney, I thought y'all broke up?"She says confused.

"We did but, I wanna be friends again."I explain.

"Yea right."I hear Sydney mumble.

"Yes right."I say.

"I really want to be friends. I'm so so so not sorry."I started laughing.

"I'm not apologizing nor do I want to be your friend. You believed it didn't you-I laugh-I'm not apologizing for beating you. I don't regret it."I whisper in her ear.

"Just know just because we broke up doesn't mean your not mine."I say and stare in her eyes.

I walk away leaving Sydney shocked as hell and Miley looking concerned. Shes mine and thats the end of it. She thinks I'm gonna leave her alone hell no. That's not how I am once something is mine its still mine.

Miley's P.O.V

The plan is working perfectly. I can finally have Shawn and he can have her. I really don't know what he sees in her. Actually I don't see what anybody sees in her. She's just a fat ugly freak that deserves nothing in life.

Sydney's P.O.V

What the fudge just happened. I can't believe I thought he was gonna apologize. Well at least I know Miley's not like him. I turn and there she is with a look of concern on her face.

"What did he say to you?"She asks.

"Nothing-she didn't need to know my problems-He said nothing."I say as convincing as possible.

Authors Note

I know short. Don't hurt me didn't have a lot of time this morning to write at least you got a look into Miley's and Josh's minds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯