Sail

Author's Note

Hello again. This chapter is gonna be in Shawn's P.O.V and it might change at the end. But all it is is them messaging. Also the beautiful person above is Aaron Carpenter a viner which you guys already know. The song for the chapter is Sail by Awolnation. Now bauck to the story that I promised last night. But i feel asleep soooo.....\_(^^/)_/

Shawn's P.O.V

Well I guess we do

Alright I wont interupt

I see her start typing when theres a knock on the door. I lock my phone and open it and theres no one there just like last time. Except this time theres a note.

I'll be coming for you xxxxx

I just shrug it off and throw it away. As I close the door I see a firgure in the bushes I turn tge pirch light on and whoever it was is gone. Just as I turned off the light my phone buzzed. I pulled my phone put and shut the door and locked it. I looked at the time and seen it was 10:30pm. I opened the convo between me and Sydney.

It started with my ex-boyfriend. Josh.

She started back typing seeing as I read it.

We were the "It" couple at our school. We were popular. I was the school sweetheart who didn't let popularity get to me. Josh wasn't the jock. No, he was completely the opposite. He was a nerd, or geek or whatever but I didn't care. He was the sweetest boyfriend until everyone found out. No, we weren't hiding it people just didn't notice and when they did he changed. He got more friends, people started talking to him more. Then the jocks got to him. They took him to the gym he started working out. He got contacts. And he became the perfect jock. Now, he's the star basketball, soccer, and track player. After that he became..................violent. he started hitting me this was before you know Frank. One night we went to a party and he got drunk and I took him to my house and uo to my bedroom and he wanted to have sex and I said no..I wasn't  ready and he slapped me and he called me ugly and fat that he only went with me because he wanted to be popular and now that he was popular he had girls begging him to got out with them. So we broke up and each day I went to school he would always walk by me and whisper your an ulgy fat whore no wonder nobody wants you.....................

I read that message and it actually brought me to tears who would call such a beautiful girl those hateful things. Why, did she have to go through so much.

Whoa........

I know you probably wanna stop talking to me now......

Never! I would never your very special to me <3

Yea..........I am really that special?

Yes you are <3

Thanks for understanding. (^-^)

Chu welcome (*-*)

(+-+)

('-')

('_')

(•_•)

(°-°)

Lol.........

Hahaha cute emojis faces always cheer me up

Well I'm glad it did

Hey, I'm getting tired so goodnighty

Goodnight beautiful :*

I locked my phone and plugged the charger into it. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and smiled this weekend was going to be great. I was finally gonna meet the girl I like. I wash my face and strip my clothes down to my boxers and walked to my bed and fall into a dreamfilled sleep.

Miley's P.O.V

I watched him as he turned on the porch light and looked at the bushes Josh was just in. He shrugged it off like always and turned the porch light off and locked the door. I watched him text about two hours and then finally go asleep. I can't wait till he's mine again. I love him so much..........