44| Tomorrow

"Relax for me," his thick voice said soothingly, running off his tongue like honey. "I just want you to relax. Don't think about anything else but your breath."

That was going to be a hard thing, and I could already tell by the way I was struggling to inhale with his hand dancing over my waist. My face didn't show that though. I kept my expression blank and nodded to whatever came out of his mouth and tried to relax my head onto the pillow.

He sensed my tense state and used it to his advantage while undressing me. He went slowly, painfully slowly-almost like he was waiting for me to stop him at any second. I wasn't too sure on what made me so nervous around him all of a sudden. Maybe it was the way he'd abruptly stopped me from sucking him off or because of the playful gleam in his beautiful eyes. I hadn't been into much foreplay before I'd met Clyde. Even when I lost my virginity to my ex, he didn't try and ease into things like Clyde did when we got intimate. Brandon would rush into it and rush out, only looking to pleasure himself.

I inhaled again, pushing away the thoughts racing through me. I was here with Clyde. That's where my thoughts should be.

Having him slid off my jeans was the easy part, and I knew that. Unintentionally, my hand balled into fists, grasping the fabric, when he reached my underwear, peeling them downward from one side. A sigh in relief exited out of me the second his soft lips met the skin of my hipbone, using his tongue to circle over the flesh and causing a shudder to leave me at the sensation. The same finger snaked down to my sensitive region. Dancing a finger over my underwear, he began to tease me over the fabric, pressing the finger against me hard in between strokes. My body jerked when he moved the finger behind the fabric and into my opening. It was only the beginning and I could already feel myself becoming undone in front of him.

He pulled out of me. "Are you okay, Nabella?"

I nodded till I realized he probably wanted a verbal answer. "I'm fine."

"If you want me to stop-"

"No," I sat up. "I like it." I confessed. It was all I had to say to convince him. He readjusted himself in front of me, going back right where he left off. This time, he went to take off my underwear, placing it to side of the bed. Grabbing both of my knees, he spread them apart even more.

His finger found their groove on my prickled skin, smoothing down along the curve of my hips. My eyes were closed now, seeing only darkness as his hands ventured my body like a new instrument to feed his growing creativity. Tiny red dots appear in my line of vision as I squeeze my eyes tighter while the tip of his tongue flicks against my sex.

"Fuck. You're so wet." He said while grasping a hold of my body, he held me still.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I held back the moan I wanted to shout out, overwhelmed by pleasure. His aunt and cousins were still downstairs, completely unaware of what we were doing. I needed to shut up if I didn't want us to be interrupted again for a second time.

Pleasure overcame my senses. I could drown myself in his kiss, teasingly and taunting me to spring up and beg for more, telling him to suck me harder, longer, faster. The feeling came to me in short hot waves, hitting me with each panting breath I released out of me. My chest lifted an inch off the bed the second I felt two finger push into me, fast. Pumping in and out while his tongue twirls around my clït.

I shook underneath him, my entire body to be exact. My skin was tender and raw. I sucked a dry breath, because that was honestly the only thing I could do. I didn't want to move. And frankly, I didn't want to be moved. Bliss rang clear in my eyes and brightened smile. I'd have gone to give him something twice as good as a thank you if it wasn't for how utterly exhausted I was.

The funny thing - to be honest - was how Clyde didn't expect anything that night. He didn't force himself upon me and he didn't even go to ask if I was up for a second round. He simply turned off the lamp light and crawled back in bed with me, throwing the cover over my half naked body and let me sleep with his chest as my pillow.

"That was fantastic."

He chuckled. "I give you a mind-blowing orgasm and you just call it 'amazing?' I'm offended."

"Shhh. I'm too tired to think of more elaborate, well-thought out words to describe what just happened. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." I tiresomely put back on my clothes and curled in closer to him. Not too long after, we fell fast asleep.

____________________________________

please vote and comment.