Massive Thank You Coming Your Way!

In order to thank you properly for everything that all of you, readers, did for me this past ten months since I published the first chapter, I should probably fill the exact amount of pages of this story with the following line:

Thank you, I love you, thank you, I love you.

But I am sure that would only make for a very dreadful, boring reading and I won't put you through that.

Instead, I will try my best to convey all of my gratitude into a few short paragraphs. So, here I go:

To every single soul out there who have read, voted and commented at least once during this entire ride, I want to thank you immensely. You may not be aware, especially if you don't write your own stories, of how truly important your support is.

Every time you hit that star or post a comment as simple as an "Awww! The feels" or "<3", know for sure, that you are putting the biggest, must ridiculous smile upon my face.

Again, to all of you, I say THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU.

But there are a few people out there who did so much more than just comment or vote or read. They encouraged me to be better, to be more committed to the story and to every single character on it.

These people pretty much held my hand during this great adventure. I think you know who you are, but still, you need to be mentioned, nevertheless.

atracyxo, you are the most hilarious, incredibly supportive and outspoken person I have ever met on this site. Your comments didn't put a smile on my face, they made me laugh so fucking hard, I literally spat my coffee all over my keyboard more than once, like I told you once before. Thank you, Ash!

wcugrad09, I always get the most amazing, elaborated feedback from you and that only showed me how trully committed you were throughout this entire journey. You were my first commenter, if not my first vote and for that, I will always be grateful to you. Thank you, Katie!

LizHiddles, you are always the first one to read and vote and comment on every chapter. Seriously, sometimes I would post at 4 am (I don't know where you live so I am not quite sure of the time difference but I think it is not that big) and in less than thirty minutes, sometimes less, I know I will find losts of hearts on my comment section. Thank you, Liz, and get some sleep!! LOL!

Cumberstone, you never let a day go by, in the little time we've known each other, without sending me the most lovely words and encouragment. Like I told you numerous times in private before, I am super glad that our paths crossed. Thank you!

ScarCumberbatch, you are simply fantastic! And the sweetest, most supportive people of all. You make me laugh with your comments as well, and I cherish every single word you say to me and you make me feel really special with every chapter you dedicate to me ;) Thank you, Scar!

And last, but not least, the person who actually inspired me to try writing and get inside the crazy world of fanfiction, KatieGuinn. Your work is amaing, I have said that to you before, and for you to have taken the time to read a few chapters on my story and give me some feedback about it, means the greatest deal to me.

Uff! I think I might cry at any moment. This is a quite bittersweet situation for me. But this is not a goodbye for Tom and Clementine. This is a see you later.

Because I will be publishing a series of one shots about them, telling different moments of their raltionship in the two years that went by between the last chapter and the epilogue... And maybe even after that.

But for now, I am super excited about my next project. Different star, different fandom, but I really hope to see you there as well.

Okay, I will leave you be now!

Again, THANK YOU.

Again, I LOVE YOU.

Lucy.