Chapter Thirty-One: Full House

But you're still the one pool where I'd happily drown...
*****

Aside from a few moments of turbulence, the flight went by rather smoothly and we landed right on schedule, give or take.

It took me over an hour, between customs procedures and baggage claim, to finally walk through the arrival glass doors and I didn't have to look over the room twice to locate my very own welcome committee; a beautiful blond woman, dressed in loose but classy clothes flanked on both sides by two of the most handsome men I have ever seen. The three of them seem to spot me at the same time and so they sprint over to where I am.

I stop in my tracks when I see them coming my way, big smile extending over my face, eyes wide shut and arms spread open, preparing myself for the imminent collision.

"Let her breathe, guys!" My mom's voice comes from behind me and I can feel her hands resting on my hips while softly pulling me away from my brother's reach.

When I finally recover the ability to move freely, I open my eyes to find Elijah and Sebastian almost fighting over who would be carrying my suitcase to the car, and I simply stare at them in pure shock. Could these two affectionate and extremely diligent boys actually be my own brothers? They certainly look like them, so I guess I'll just have to attribute such acts of chivalry to the four months that have passed since the last time we were all together in the same time zone.

"Welcome home, sweetie" With her hands still on my sides, my mother spins me around to face her and greets me with a warm, lingering kiss on the forehead. "We missed you so much, as you can see!" she adds as we both look back at the boys.

Apparently, the youngest one of them has won the battle, because Elijah is proudly holding on to my luggage.

"I've missed you too. It is good to be here!" I say. And I really mean it, which shocks me even further. Until now, I was only excited about this trip for the mere fact of getting away from London and a one of its finest natives, but with my mother, Sebastian and Elijah standing in front of me, I now know how much I truly missed them and needed to be around them. "I have to say, I didn't think I'd see you here... Aren't you supposed to be at college or directing something?"

I'm honestly surprised to see them here, in the best possible way. I know they are really busy people, with college graduation, new girlfriends to please and new movies to direct.

"Are you kidding? Of course we were coming to pick you up. How are..." Sebastian's voice trails away and his eyes dart from mine to a certain spot behind my head. I don't have to turn around to know what, or who he just saw, because I am pretty sure that the expression on his face right now is exactly like the one I had when I saw him at Heathrow. "Why is he here? Please tell me you didn't take him back!"

My mom and Elijah had not seen him yet but when Sebastian starts to walk passed me and towards him, they immediately react. And so do I.

Harry's face seems drained of all its normal colors as he notices my brother coming at him, and all he does is raise his arms at both sides of his head, yielding to whatever he thinks that the oldest of my younger brothers has in storage for him. I would find this whole scene cute and lovely in a very twisted, fraternal kind of way, but we are in the middle of the airport and any sort of disturbance could send them to jail. No to mention get them hurt, because as much as I know that Harry will try his best to restrain his instinct of defending himself, he won't succeed for long, and he will fight back.

"Come on, Bass" I manage to reach him in time, grabbing him by the arm and forcing him to stop. It takes me a few seconds to convince him to just turn around and focus on me but when he does, I release a heavy sigh and I can see Harry relaxing from his stance. "There's no need to be rude"