Chapter 26

"Andrew?"

What was he doing here?

'Mate! Mate! Go to him Leila I want him,' I'm sure she wants him but right now it's not the time to have a mate in the middle of a possibly another war.

"Andrew what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. I told you I didn't want to see you and I'm sure I told you not to follow me," he was in front of me looking at every inch of my body and face like if I was an alien.

"I came for you but I feel like I don't even know you......I mean I know you are heartless but I know you have a heart for me. Babe come home.....to me.....to your family," he had his hand in my cheek, he looked like he wanted to cry. I literally didn't have a heart because I just turned my face away from him and went were Osiris was and then turned to see all the soldiers. The soldiers are not my family, this are my family, even if they are killers or something, they are my family. 

"I'm sorry but this is my family now, they are my real family," I turn around to look at Osiris who was smirking and then he looked at me. "Ready to go?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and pulled me on the way they were walking to. I heard a growl and I was pulled back into a hard chest and someone sniffing my hair and neck. Andrew.

"If you go I go, you are not going anywhere without me," he growled lowly and he hold me tighter. I looked at Osiris and he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Look mate, we don't let other members mates to come so you can't come, sorry but you will just have to say goodbye," I heard Andrew growl in my ear and then felt him sniff my hair to calm himself.

"She's not going anywhere without me and I'm for sure she's not going with unmated wolves," he was mad I could feel him, I could feel his emotions in me.

"How about you come to my pack, I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind having you," they all looked at me and Osiris looked surprised when I talked.

"Mhmm that's not a bad idea, I mean we were going to attack a pack so we can stay there but I guess since you offered I say yes, we would love to stay with you," I gave Osiris an annoyed smile and turn to look at Andrew who was glaring at Osiris. "Leila you are going to my pack and they can go to yours, our pack is a day a way so you can visit anytime you want," Andrew grabbed my forearm and pulled me to where the cabins were.

I was annoyed to be honest but if I had to be in different places to make everyone happy then fine but I won't be home all the time.

Andrew was dragging me all the way to the cabins and when we got inside he closed the door and pushed be to the door. I looked at him and he looked mad, well more like pissed. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He growled lowly and I felt his nails digging on my arms. I just whimpered.

"You came to a war not to go with another pack or with another guy," he just kept growling at me and I just looked at him serious. 'We are not going with another man we are going to our mate whether you want to or not' was she serious!? I left him for a reason and he made me choose anyways so he probably expected it.

"Baby come home to me please....I can't live without you and the pack needs you."

"Why don't you first focus on your mate and forget your pack for ones, because I'm fucking tired of you always putting the pack first and then me," I glared at him and his eyes soften but then he glared at me too. "You chose the war over me, you picked your pack over me! Now why do I have to put you first when the pack comes first and then you!," I sighed. He was right but my duty has always been first.

"Look, baby I'm sorry. I grew up just knowing about training and about war, I never was thought to put my mate first so I'm sorry if I hurt you but what I do know is that I love you," I felt blood running down my arm and I could smell it. This is not good.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and then let it out, trying to control myself. "Leila look at me," Andrew said with a harsh tone. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with anger, passion, lust,and I guess love. I sighed and looked down, "Andrew let me go before I hurt you." I was serious about hurting him, if he doesn't let go I would go out of my mind because of the stupid blood. "Why? So you could go and leave me again!" I can't believe him! Is he being serious!?!

"Andrew your claws are hurting me and I'm bleeding..... I can get out of control any second if you don't let me go," I looked up and I saw him gulp. 'Lexi try to calm the bad side, I don't want to hurt him and I'm sure you don't want to hurt your mate either.'

'I'm trying but it's to hard, ugh I can't I'm sorry if I hurt him Leila,' no this can not be happening, not here not now.

"Andrew, sweetheart, please get out of here and run as far as you can because I feel like I'm going to be the course of a lot of dead people."

"No Leila-"

"Just go and don't look back!" I growled and I saw him whimper. I was shaking already and he saw my hands that were in fists. He nodded with a hurt look and he step close to me but I stepped back and shook my head telling him no.

'I love you baby, don't forget that,' I felt a tear run down my cheek, and I mouthed a 'I love you too' back at him. He left looking broken and with tears on his eyes. Gosh I'm a horrible person.

I felt my canines come out and I felt my claws poking in my hand, there was more blood. That's all it took me to get out of control.

•••••

Okay so here's a chapter, I hope this will make it up for today. I'm sorry if there's any mistakes I just wanted to post something so I'll make sure to go back later and fix it.

If you have any ideas for the book please comment them, I would really want to read what you would want to see and maybe I'll even put it later in the chapters.

Comment & Vote❤️