Chapter 14

We got to the hotel and I immediately got out of the car. All this time that we were driving I felt like I needed to kill and the worst part was that Jean woke up and was singing twinkle twinkle little star. I wanted to grab her and kill her but Andrew had my hand in his in my lap. He kept mind linking me 'to stay strong' 'that I can fight this' but I couldn't. I heard Josh's thought and heard Aurora talk and that made me more mad, my wolf wanted to get out but I fought her all this time.

"I told you to keep her mouth shut!" I went to Josh and pointed at him. "And you are lucky I didn't kill your sister because she was fucking singing and I couldn't handle her," I turned to Aurora and grabbed her wrist and Josh growled at me but stopped when I showed him my wolf's eyes.

I saw Jean run to her sister and hugged her while she cried.

I turned to Dante, "How is Jared?" I went where Dante was standing by the car and saw Jared sleeping.

"He hasn't gotten up but he moved around so he's sleeping," Poor Jared, it must hurt to be like this. I'm scared to get marked because I don't want to go through that. "Take him to your room, you're going to be babysitting him until we get to the pack," I told Dante and he nodded.

I went to Andrew who was on his knees talking to Jean. "Lets go Andrew," I pulled him from the collar of his shirt and pulled him inside. "What the hell Leila," he looked at me confuse written in his face.

"I'm not feeling okay here and you're over there talking to the little mermaid," my wolf was angry and felt the need of blood in her mouth. "Andrew I can't anymore, mark me already, this is a lot of pain and anger I'm feeling. Lexi wants to get out and kill, I don't want to hurt anyone," I was so scared, all this pain, the hunger for blood and the urge of killing.

Andrew pulled me to the room that Toby said was ours. It was on the third floor, Andrew put the key to the room and opened it. I went inside and dropped to the bed, angry and tired was the two words to describe me right now.

"How you feeling kitten," Andrew laid next to me with an elbow supporting his body and looked at me with pity.

"Don't look at me that way!" I said a little harsh.

"Hey calm down. Don't raise your voice at me. If you want me to mark you I will but I won't force you. I know if I mark you hell will break in you," he pointed at my chest with a hard look.

I wanted to get marked but I was scared of what could happen.

"Mark me. That's all, we can complete the mating process later. Just mark me." I looked at him with plead in my eyes.

He kissed me in the lips and looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he kissed me passionately. He started kissing me in the jaw and down my neck. He looked for my weak spot until I purred and he kissed me there until I felt pain in my neck. Andrew was on top of me and I grabbed his shirt from the pain I felt. He kept his canines for a little longer and then I felt pleasure, he pulled them out and licked the blood and kissed the spot before he pulled away and looked at my neck, proud written in his face.

"Now you're mine." He said and then kissed me in my forehead.

"Am I going to mark you? Or what?" I asked him with a smirk in my lips.

I felt pain in my shoulder and moved the shirt to the side to see a tattoo like mark. It was a black wolf tribal, it started from where Andrew marked me on the neck to the top of my shoulder and part of my breast, in between the tribal Andrew's name was written in cursive. It was beautiful.

I was sitting down and looked at Andrew who was standing in front of me, looking at me with love in his eyes. He pulled me up too him and kissed me hard. He took off his jacket to reveal his black v-neck t-shirt, he pushed me away lightly and put his wrist in front of my mouth. I looked at him confused.

"Mark me. This is where the alpha gets marked by his mate," he wanted me to mark him where I could get blood easily and my wolf still had the urge for blood in her mouth, I didn't want to hurt him.

"Andrew I can't. Lexi still wants blood and I'm scared that I might hurt you or even kill you," I looked at him in the eyes and immediately saw his eyes shift to his red alpha eyes.

"I said mark me. I don't care if you hurt me, I'll stop you if you take to long," he demanded in a low voice. I looked at him one more time in his eyes that were still red. He pushed his wrist closer to my mouth and nodded to his wrist signaling for me to go ahead.

I grabbed his wrist looking at it for a minute, I felt my eyes shift and my canines come out and looked back up to Andrew before I bit down on his wrist.

I felt the sweet blood of his drip down his wrist and my chin and felt Andrew's hand grab my hair and pushed me harder on his wrist, I bit hard. I got scared that I would get a chunk out and Lexi was enjoying the blood to much that I pulled away after a minute or two.

I let his arm go and fell to the floor, to tired and scared to look at him. I saw him sit down in front of me and grabbed my chin to make me look up to his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me with worry in his eyes. I nodded, not able to speak. Andrew whipped blood from my chin with his thumb and before he cleaned it with a napkin he had, I grabbed his hand and licked the blood from his thumb. I don't know what came over me but I pinned Andrew down to the floor and climbed on top of him so I could be straddling him. Andrew was looking at me with wide eyes and he looked scared of me.

"Leila calm down. Control Lexi and yourself, your eyes are shifting back and forth. Please kitten calm yourself down," he was pleading and Lexi knew it. I felt my urge of blood calm down and leaned down and kissed Andrew in the lips.

"Im sorry baby. Lexi is getting out of control, you are the only one to calm her down," Lexi was pacing back and forth in my mind. The hybrid mark was burning me but I ignored it.

Andrew grabbed both side of my head and leaned his forehead with mine, "Its okay kitten, I'm fine, I'm not hurt. I'm yours now." He kissed me and got up with me in his hips so he could be carrying me like a baby.

He threw me to the bed and looked at me, "Go to sleep, its been a long day."

"I need to shower."

"Shower tomorrow morning. Just go to sleep right now. Both marks are tiring you out so just go to sleep, I'm going to go and check on the soldiers and the mermaids, I'll be right back," he kissed me in the forehead and headed out the door and turned the lights off.

I turned around and closed my eyes. After I felt asleep I felt arms around me and knew it was Andrew because of the sparks. I felt him kiss my cheek, "I love you," he whispered.

I opened my eyes and saw the same tribal mark as mine but white and with my name in his arm. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with my mate next to me.

<><><><><>

I know Leila was all bipolar here but it's the mark that is making her that way. A hybrid is a vampire and werewolf together but since she is something special and has royal and alpha blood, she will be stronger and the mark will affect her a lot .

They will mate but not yet  but it will be before she transforms into a hybrid.

Comment & Vote❤️