Chapter 8

There will be a moment with Andrew and Leila so heads up. Also something else😏

Enjoy!❤️

<><><><><><>

Jared and I were walking to the person waiting for us which in that case was Marcus. Andrew was behind us but mostly me since I felt him trying to grab my hand but I would move it away.

"So, do you know a Marcus?" Andrew walked up next to me and grabbed my hand with a little to much force. "Do I look like a person that knows a Marcus?" I want to go to bed. Is that a lot to ask for.

"Maybe? I don't know, I just want to know. He talked about you like you were his missing mate," he had his hands and jaw clenched and I just couldn't pull my hand out, again.

"Andrew my hand," I said with my teeth clenched together. "Oh sorry, babe." He let go of my hand and turned to Jared who looked ready to pass out. "Are you ok?" Andrew asked while he stopped him and had a hand on his left shoulder.

"I feel dizzy. Is it part of the effects? I want to lay down," Andrew sat him down on the couch that was in the living room. "Take deep breaths, in and out," I told him while I bend down to look at him in the eyes and saw that they were in between red and gold. They were changing back and forth until it stopped, now in each eye they were half red and half gold, like if there was a wall separating the two colors.

"Andrew, his eyes." I turned to look at Andrew and he looked shocked. "Is this part of the change?" He looked at me with a worried face.

"Yeah I think. Go lock him in a room and I'll talk to Marcus." Jared started murmuring something but it sounded like it was in another language. Andrew stood up and grabbed my arm and looked at me in the eyes.

"You are not going to be outside with him all alone. I'll lock him in a room and come with you," his eyes were changing from his brown eyes to black.

"No. You're going to go and lock Jared while I talk with Marcus okay?" I turned to Jared who's eyes where glowing. The red and gold were the same but they were glowing and he had his hands in a fist. I turned to Andrew, "Grab him, I'm coming with you just in case he gets out of control," he didn't waste time and grabbed him. He pulled him to the hallway where the room was and ones he was out of side I ran to the front door. I wasn't going to help him with Jared, I was going to see who this Marcus was.

Once I was in the front door I grabbed the door knob but didn't make it to open the door because I got pushed to the door with my face facing to the side. By the tingling in my body I knew it was Andrew, he had one hand on my neck pushing me to the door and the other one was on the hand that was on the door knob.

"You thought I'm stupid enough to go leave him when you said you were coming? I never felt your presence or smelled your scent. You are not going to be with another man alone, got it?" he whispered in his demanding tone in my ear and it gave me chills.

I tried to turn around to push him of me but he decided to push me harder to the door. "Im coming with you, whether you like it or not," he said while his jaw was clenched. He pushed his body closer to me and I knew his wolf was taking over because I could feel mini Andrew in my back. He started kissing my neck while he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them on top of my head, he moved my hair to the other side of my shoulder and started kissing the back of my neck.

My wolf was enjoying it that a purr came out of my mouth, for a moment I thought I turned into a cat. Andrew pushed himself of me and looked at me in the eyes with a hint of humor in it. "Did you just purr, kitten? Are you a wolf or a cat? because I haven't seen you shift in the time that you have been here," Uhh maybe I'm a cat, yeah right.

"Im not a cat you idiot. Im a wolf just like you," I rolled my eyes at him while I pushed him off of me and turned the knob of the door and opened it this time. I turned to Andrew who was laughing still and looked at him with a hard stare, "Are you coming or what?" I asked with a annoyed expression.

"Yeah, coming kitten," he said with a smirk on his lips and a hint of playfulness in his eyes. Now the nickname will stay, great.

At least we got a nickname, my wolf said in my head. I ignored both Lexi and Andrew and just walked out the door to a guy not older than me. I felt Andrew hold my hand and I just ignored it while I looked at the guy. "Are you Marcus?" he nodded while he looked at me from head to toe. Andrew let out a low growl and pulled me to him by the waist "MINE." Why all of a sudden he's possessive? He didn't react like that when I was with the soldiers.

Marcus ignored it and looked at me in the eyes with a smile. "Leila? Is that you? You have changed a lot," he looked at me with love? in his eyes. What is going on here?  Out of no where Lexi took over my mind and lips.

"MATE."

"MATE," both Andrew and Marcus growled and looked at me with so much love in both of their eyes.

What?

<><><><><>

WHAT!!!! THAT WAS A HUGE TWIST. I wasn't planning that but it came to my mind. Hope you liked it, I know its short I'm sorry but I promise the other chapter will be longer.

Comment and Vote ❤️