Chapter 11

Ok here is another chapter. The wolf on top is Lexi aka Leila's wolf. The black wolf if Ryker aka Xavier, they are both bigger than the twilight wolf since they have royal blood and Jackson aka Andrew is the size of the wolf in twilight.

Enjoy!❤️

<><><><><>

We have been watching movies and eating all day and haven't gotten up. Andrew didn't go to work and had a lazy day with me. Around 5pm I mind linked Xavier asking if Andrew can see me shift and said it was fine since he's my mate.

It was now 10pm and I decided it was a good time to go but at least wait until 12 when everyone is asleep.

I was currently in the kitchen making myself a sandwich. All the eating only made me more hungry. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and knew it was Andrew from the sparks I felt.

"You're eating again," he chuckled while he put his chin in my shoulder.

"What I'm hungry. All the eating makes me more hungry." Andrew laughed and kissed my cheek. "Well eat fast so we can leave. Xavier called me saying that he was coming also, you know because his your alpha and brother," Andrew leaned his elbows in the counter and looked at me while I ate my sandwich.

"You know just looking at you eat a sandwich makes me hungry," I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"Mmm make yourself a sandwich," I said with food still in my mouth. My sandwich was suddenly snatched out of my hand and looked at Andrew who had a stuffed mouth while smiling.

I glared at him and he just continue chewing and then finally speaker. "You should make me more sandwiches because they are good," he smiled and walked to me.

"Don't glare, you're to beautiful." He kissed my forehead and lips and walked out to the leaving room.

"Jerk!" I screamed at him. All I heard was a laugh.

For the past hours that we have been watching movies we got to bond more and I liked it. I was never a person to get close to people but he was different.

"It's 11:56 we should start walking to the woods!" I heard Andrew yell from the room. I went to the room to change into comfortable clothes. Andrew and I have been in pajamas all day so we both needed to change.

When I entered the room I saw Andrew on the phone while he looked out the window.

"No.. Yeah I know... She's my mate I won't let her leave without me ... I'll ask her... By when do you need them.... I'll talk to her alpha... Ok I'll talk to you later." I was changing while I heard his conversation. What did he want to ask me?

I had my basketball shorts on and I was going to change my shirt and putted a sports bra on but Andrew turned me around.

"You are not going in a sports bra," dude calm down I was going to wear a shirt. His eyes were black and was holding my arms. I pulled myself out of his hold and held the shirt I was going to wear up and he then realized it.

"Oh," he had a O shape on his mouth and a apologetic smile appeared. "Sorry. I thought you were going in that."

I pulled the shirt on and started to walk to the door. "Who were you talking to?" I asked Andrew ones he was following me down the hallway.

"An alpha from another pack. He had called your pack and Kyle? I think his name was, said to call me because I had the soldiers he wanted," he said like he didn't remember Kyle's name.

"What pack is it? Who's the alpha?" This is when my alpha blood kicks in. I help my brother with alpha stuff when he's busy with other stuff or when he's out in another pack.