Chapter 10

Here's another chapter.

Enjoy!❤️

<><><><><>

I woke up by feeling kisses on my neck and jaw. Now I've never been a morning person but this actually made my morning.

I didn't open my eyes because 1) he was shirtless and 2) he smelled so good. He was almost on top of me with his legs tangled with mine with one arm under mine and the other one was using it to move my hair out of my neck.

He was kissing my jaw and went down my neck when he found my weak spot and my wolf decided to purr.

Purrr!!

"Good morning kitten. How'd you sleep?" He pulled me closer and crawled on top of me and never stopped kissing me.

"I slept good and you?" I asked back. "Mhmm good," he just hummed and kept kissing my neck. What's up with my neck? Like really? Can't he kiss me in the lips for ones?

'Oh shut up as long as he's with us and I like this' Lexi said. She or I purred again and Andrew just chuckled. "You just love it don't you?" He looked at me in the eyes and smirked.

"Nope," I popped the p and shook my head. He just laughed and kissed my lips.

"You know you smell so good?" He looked at me in the eyes with love. I shook my head no. "What do I smell like?" I smirked at him as an idea popped in my head. When he was going to talk I started kissing his jaw and he froze in place. His jaw clenched and growled lowly, "you smell like roses, and mint chocolate."

I hate both things. Ew.

"What do I smell like?" I kept kissing him until his wolf came out and grabbed my jaw in his hand. He looked at me with his pure black eyes, I've never seen this side of him. It kinda turned me on.

"Answer me!" He growled lowly.

I smirked at him while I answered. "Like crap."

He growled more and pulled my jaw closer to him. "What do I smell like," he demanded while his teeth were clenched together. Bipolar much.

Before I came, everyone was saying that he is possessive and has anger issues. I never saw that side of him, only the possessive side.

"You smell like pine trees and a hint of coconut but mostly fresh cut pine trees," I decided to answer him back because his wolf was just about to take over and I'm not ready to see that side of him.

He calmed down and apologized to me. "I'm sorry, my wolf was going crazy with your teasing and wanted a direct answer. I'm sorry kitten." He kissed me in the lips and got up. "Want breakfast, kitten?" He can cook?

"Yeah sure. I'll see you downstairs. We're staying in, right? because I'm tired." "Yeah" he pecked my lips and went downstairs.

I got off of bed and went to wash my teeth. When I came out I went downstairs to the kitchen. Did I mention that this was his house? It's not the pack house.

I saw Andrew with his back to me and went behind him. He was still shirtless and in his boxers and I just stood there looking how he flexed his arms every time he moved his arm. I went behind him and hugged him from behind. "Boo!"

"Oh hey babe." He leaned down and kissed my lips and turned back around. "I didn't scare you?" I pouted. I knew he wouldn't resist.

"Nope," he popped the p.

"You suck." I showed him my tongue like a little kid and crossed my arms.

"Is my coldhearted mate going soft," he spoke to me like a baby and grabbed my cheeks, just like how I did yesterday. I swatted his hands away and jumped on the counter top.

"I'm not going soft for anyone. Well only you. You jerk!" I screamed the last part playfully.

"Ha yeah only for me," he kept cooking and I decided to go check what he was making. I jumped off of the counter and walked to where Andrew was and saw a plate of bacon. I was going to grab a piece when Andrew hit my hand.

"What-"

"Don't touch it."

"But I'm hung-" I got cut off again but with a kiss.

"Can you shut up for ones," I pouted at him. Why is he like this?

I grunted and walked back to the counter and jumped on it. I kept looking at my feet swing back and forth suddenly looking interesting.

"We should go out or something," I asked Andrew still looking at my feet.

I saw two feet in front of mine and felt a hand under my chin. Andrew pulled my chin up so I could see him and he had a small smile. "You want to? Hey how about I show you something, you'll like it. I think."

He suddenly looked nervous so I pecked his nose and smiled at him. "I'm sure I'll like it. I think," I smirked at the last part.

Andrew laughed. "Here eat so we can go," he handed me a plate with a fork that had scrambled eggs, bacon and a waffle. We ate in silence and once we were done we changed clothes and headed out the door.

"So where are we going?" Looking around I saw that the soldiers were training only the fighters, even when I told them not to train.

"Can you just stop thinking of training and think of me once," Andrew turned me around to look at him. "And put a smile on that beautiful face of yours." I scowled at him and walked to Dante who was screaming like always.

"Hey Dante what are you doing? I told you there was no training." I was in front of him and Dante looked at me with wide eyes. Andrew was behind me with his arms around my waist while he growled lowly like the possessive mate he his.

"I couldn't handle seeing them do nothing. I don't know why you let them have a couple of days after a day of training. You never give breaks no matter what so I'm not going to let them sit around while you handle your business. Go do your stuff while Toby, Josh and I train," Dante was never one to break a rule. He always followed them and he never talked back to me and my wolf didn't like that.

I growled at him and grabbed him from the front of his shirt and his eyes went wide.

"DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME OR BREAK A COMMAND THAT I GIVE. IM THE LEADER HERE NOT YOU. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SOLDIERS THAT BREAK A RULE AND TALK BACK TO A HIGHER RANK. I'll let this go for now and I will let you train but don't ever break a rule again. Got it?" I roared to him and he bowed his head to me. "Yes Leila."

I turned and walked away. I forgot I was with Andrew until I felt a spark in my hand, meaning he was holding my hand. "Leila are you okay? Your eyes are gold with red." Andrew had stopped me and was looking at me with shocked eyes. "I'm fine. My wolf suddenly felt angry, she felt like getting out. Andrew I'm scared, I feel like I need to shift but I can't when everyone is outside," my hands were sweating, I rubbed them in my jeans and Andrew noticed.

"Hey calm down. Let's go back to the house and I'll show you the place later. Let's watch a movie. Let's have a lazy day," Andrew looked a little worried but he hold my hands like if I was going to break.

Calm down Lexi. We can shift tonight, maybe with Andrew. I told Lexi because she was pacing back and forth.

Ok fine. Tell Xavier first, he should know.

She was right.

<><><><><>

I'm still in a hotel with crappy wifi so bare with me here. Hope you liked the chapter.

Comment & Vote❤️