Chapter 10 : December

(Nagihiko's POV)
December 1st :
She kissed me on the cheek today. Score. "Merry first day of December."

December 2nd :
I kissed her on her cheek. "I love you." I whispered. "Go away pervert." She pushed me away. I hugged her. I felt her smiling. I also felt his small wrath.

December 3rd :
"Nagi where's my Pocky?"
"Right here." I pointed to my chest.
"That's not my premium edition Pocky. Nor is it sweet!" She tried walking away but I pulled her back into a chest hug. She was blushing. But I know she liked it, because she hugged back.

December 4th :
"Rima!" I shouted. I hated playing hide and seek with her. She is just so tiny she can hide anywhere especially now that we were playing at her house. But when I found her asleep in my sleeping bag, I can't help but love it. I must be a creep, because I watched her sleep. She doesn't know yet.

December 5th :
Amu tried to take my previous Rima-Chan away from me today. By telling her to go on the roof to eat lunch with her, just those two. I told her not to go, but she kept going with Amu. I was sooooo bored. And I had to communicate with him. Ugh he is so annoying.

But I had a plan. Later that special day when I dropped her off at her house I sneaked a kiss. She pushed me with her arms, but her lips pulled me in closer.

(Rima's POV)
December 5th :
Amu was acting pretty peculiar today. When she asked me to go on the school roof top, using up my Nagihiko lunch time, it was so strange. Then she confessed to me.

"I... Hate that you are with Kirishima."

"Baby girl, I know. And to be honest." I responded. "I hate it too."

Amu looked up from staring down at the ground and her feet. Her eyebrow furrowed a bit. "Team Rimahiko?" She said. I smiled.

Later Nagi surprised me. He pushed me against the front door and encased me with intoxicating smexiness. Then he whispered something I couldn't really hear from zoning out. All I could taste was his sweet lips. I tried to push him away but the kiss was getting a little to good. So I deepened the kiss... He totally smirked. I hate him.

December 6th :
Nagi participated in class today. He recited a poem he wrote :

空が青い色を失います
(The sky loses its blue color)
ときに太陽の金
(When the gold of the sun)
お肌の公正に応じてマスクを身に着けています (Wears a mask in response to the fair of your skin)
そしてあなたの唇の深紅
(And the crimson of your lips)

The teacher criticized him about this and that, but I think it was perfect. And that somehow, it was written for me.

Later Kirishima asked me something strange.

"Hey Rima!"

"Hi."

"Wanna hang out later? I have practice, you should watch me roast Nagihiko."

And I responded "No." He gave me a sad look. But I had no sympathy. Then he forcefully pushed me on the locker and began making out with me. The heck? I pushed him off and walked away. GROSS!