Coffee Boy #3

"Come on do you ever text her?" The barista asked.

"Of course."

"Let me see your phone."

"Ok." He slid his long, pale finhers across the screen and entered the passcode. He scanned through his apps and hit messanger. He handed the phone to the tall barista.

"Dude, she was texting you."

"I know that." He sipped his dark roast coffee.

"So text back. Besides it already says 'seen'."

"That's fine."

"Do you want to get her back or not?"

Coffee Boy's back stiffened. His hands lay still on the mug. His hair beushed aside from the draft of the door. The bell rang as a new customer entered the small shop.

"Yeah, I really do." His eyes held deep sorrow. The barista watched with no pity. He needed to push his Coffee Boy.

"You can't be solemn your entire life. Now text her back."

"I will. Just not now." He took back his phone and put it back into his pocket. He sat quietly for a few seconds, then took a big sip of the coffee. The barista went to the new customer and servwd them with their order.

He sighed as the coffee gave an instant relaxation. The barista watched his actions. Careful to to make Coffee Boy uncomfortable.

"I feel your eyes. Besides, that wasn't where I wanted the conversation to end."

The male walked over with a raised eyebrow. "Oh yeah. Well where is it going, hm?"

"Would you like to know more about me?"

The barista stepped back a bit surprised by his question. The expression Coffee Boy gave made him feel the need to respond witha yes.

"Continue..."

Coffee Boy oulled out tip and stood up. He leaned against the counter and whispered into the ear of the male,

"I never say the words 'Good bye'."

"Arigato." He said aloud. He walked away satisfied, leaving the Coffee Shop behind in the back of his memory. Leaving he Barista in deep thought. For what could that mean?

I'll Wait Hurting - A Rimahiko Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें