Chapter 9 : Whispers To You

The whistle was blown. Nagi wiped away his sweat and panted. Nagihiko scanned the crowd again and smiled at the petite blonde. She blushed red but screamed harder.

By the end of the game he score was a record the Seiyo's would forever hold. Many fans were screaming for their man of the team. But Rima kept quiet. Who should she cheer for? Nagihiko? Or Kirishima?

She caught Nagi wink at her. She already felt her cheeks flourish with color.

Why, Nagi. Why? You keep making me... Ugh! I want to love you like that. But I can't. I am in love with Kirishima. Stop making me love you.

Nagihiko changed in the locker room and headed to the door.

"Wait." Kirishima put is arm out to stop him from walking.

Nagi's eyes didn't move. He scoffed. He walked past his arm and through the door. He didn't give anything for captain. In fact he hates him.

He ran out of the gym to find Rima standing outside in the chilly night with the friends. "Hey guys!" He ran over with that charming that convinced every girl to have a crush on him.

"Nagi!" She jumped up and hugged him.

"Rima-chan!" It looked like they haven't seen eachother in forger, when really they just felt like hugging each other.

"You did so good Nagihiko!" She hugged him tighter.

I would never get a hug like this with Kirishima. Wait Rima. You can't compare these too. You obviously love Nagi more. Wait what? But for real... I haven't been getting anywhere with Kirishima. Nagihiko. Stop making me love you so hard.

"It's November 31st!" Screamed Yaya.

"Yeah, so?" Ikuto replied bluntly.

"There is a free buffet going on at my place." Yaya laughed. She began walking in that direction.

"Wait. What about Kirishima?" Rima asked in a whisper.

The friends hesitated to respond. They didn't want him to come. But they couldn't leave Rima with him.

"Well." Amu silently said back.

The purple-head cringed at the thought of his laughter next to his Rima. "No." Nagi whispered persuasively.

She shivered and blushed. Don't fall for it Rima! But he is so damn smexy. AURGH!

"Let's go!" Yaya hopped away and the friends followed. Smoothly, Nagi wrapped an arm around her waist and walked forwards. She blushed red all the way there.

Wait, is he flirting with me? No way! Then again, I would flirt with him anyday.

When they got to the house Nagihiko released his grasp on her. But she had a plan. And if everything went out as planned, she would have him aroung her small fingers.