My heart started racing. I can't believe it. Fuck man. We start walking towards the entrance of the arena. Until Floyd comes over to me.
"You should stay close to me Lexi since you are representing me and since my other escort hasn't shown up yet which is typical of him." His other escort what? I thought it was just me? I guess I was wrong.

"WAIT UP GUYS" someone hollered.
"Speaking of the devil.." Floyd said with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry I'm late man. I was caught up in the studio. And then I stopped with fans because you know how much I love them and I couldn't make it out--"

"It's alright man don't trip just glad you're here" Floyd cut him off.

I couldn't really see the boys face. He had sunglasses on and a hat. He looked quite attractive tho and his tattoos. (Pic of what he's wearing above. And yes I know this isn't what he wore for the May vs Pac fight but I thought he looked hot ASF with this on and it's my story so sorrrryyyy) Where do I recognize him from? Those tattoos look familiar.. Oh well. I snapped out of my thinking when Floyd's name was announced. And the music started playing indicating we were heading to the ring. That's when the nerves kicked in again. I had completely forgot about where I was and what I was about to do because I was so mesmerized of the boy that made a late appearance.

We started walking towards the ring. I noticed the boy looking and when I looked back at him he looked down. He was probably embarrassed that I had caught him checking me out. As we are getting closer and closer to the ring the cheers and chants were louder. You could also hear Floyd's haters booing as well.

We finally get to the ring and everybody goes their separate ways except for me I stay close to the ring to be able to get easy access in. It was so nerve racking. I was almost up. My dad had not walked out with us so I don't know where he went. Emma is in the crowd somewhere couldn't find her. Floyd is in the ring getting prepared couldn't bother him. The only person that was close to me what that boy. I think he noticed my nervousness because he kept glancing at me. But I could be wrong. He could be looking at me boobs since boys these days don't care about anything but ass and titties.

I was in my thoughts again waiting for my turn because the other national anthem singer was on . I was thinking and everything till the boy turned towards me and started talking.

"I can tell you're nervous. Don't be it's going to be a piece of cake and it will be over in no time." He said with a smile. His smile was so beautiful that I forgot that he had been speaking to me. Then dumb ass me replies and I fucking stutter. "Yeah uh uh the thing is. This is the first time I've ever preformed in front of a crowd. So no it's not going to be a piece of cake." I told him.

"Wow really this your first gig? That's crazy. You got this big ass gig for your first show. My first show was in front of 12 people. Kudos to you. But seriously there is nothing to be afraid of. I'm sure you're absolutely amazing considering that you got this gig as your first performance. So just go out there have fun and tune everyone out. It's just you and the mic no one else and trust me you'll do just fine." He touched me hand as he said those last words and for some reason what he said and the gesture he made was very comforting.

The announcer then called me up. "And now representing Floyd Money Mayweather here is Lexi singing the national anthem." (Btw Lexi is her stage name because she didn't want to use her last name because people would think that she's only famous because of her dad not her actual talent.)

It was time. I got in the ring with help from the boy. "Good luck. Don't stress. No pressure. You got this gorgeous." I couldn't help but blush at his choice of words. I got in the ring and the lights dimmed and the music started. I took a deep breath and went for it. 

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

(This is how I image her singing it)

I did it. I actual did it. Actually I fucking nailed that shit. I knew I nailed it because everyone was out of there seats cheering. I looked and saw my parents and Emma in the crowd smiling brightly and cheering as well. Then I turn to my right and I see the boy he was clapping too with a shocked expression on his face. He then takes off his sunglasses and it's like the whole world stopped. Oh My Fucking Goodness. That's why he looked so familiar. It all clicked.

The boy was Justin Bieber.

••••
Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I have been so busy and you know finals and shit got me fucked up. And I know it's not a really good enough excuse but that's my excuse and I'm gonna go with it.

Ok guess what I fucking haven't talked to you guys in forever so I didn't tell you!!

I SAW JUSTIN MOTHERFUCKING BIEBER... I've been wanting to see him since 2009 and I finally did. It was amazing. I saw him at the staples center in Los Angeles for An Evening With Justin Bieber and omg I was close but not too close and it was great!! I need to go to the purpose tour like asap!!

AND PURPOSE OMG ITS SO FUXKING GOOD I CANT EVEN.

What's your favorite songs off the album?

Mine are: been you, no sense, trust.
AHH WTF I LIKE THE WHOLE ALBUM THOSE ARE JUST MY TOP PLAYED AND OMG Y AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS OH SHIT MAN.

ok ok I'm done. And I'm sorry again but I have time to update now so I'm going to do it more often you feel?

Soo since I got more than 5 votes last time I'm boosting it to 10 votes for a new chapter. So if y'all want an update share my book with yo friends. I'm a chill person too so we can be friends and fan girl and shit and yeah..

Follow me on Twitter so you know when I update :-)))
@hottieboybieber

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

MUCH LOVE,
       G

ps. Comment right here if y'all read this whole motherfucking shit I wrote. Lol