Irresistible Words and Falling Tears

Eyyy my children...? Peeps? Fuck what do I call you guys?! Anyway I'm back
AnD hApPy ThAnKsGiViNg!

Song: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy

(Saskue's P.O.V)

I watched (Y/n) run after my poor excuse of  a sister. She's a nice girl, cool if ya ask me. Well anyway, time to talk to Levi. I turned over to him and crossed my arms.

"Sooooo... How are you? O wait I don't care. I'm here to tell you to give up on my sister. She's no good. After you left she forgot about you and moved on with quite a lot of men. If I were you, I would stick with the one who loves me." Levi looked displeased with my words... His fault if he's blind.

"How the fuck to I 'stick with the one who loves me' when she seems to he all over you. If she loved me then she wouldn't be with you!"

"Hmmm, who said we were together? (Y/n) and most of the staff here came up with a plan to get you back. It was all fake. Plus you have no room to talk
" I smirked at his somewhat shocked look.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"You're a real idiot you know that... Ever since my sister got here, you seemed to forget about someone important... Jeez. You were being an ass to the person you love the most and tried to get back with someone you used to know. So they went on to fix the relationship you put in jeopardy, you moron! They did this to try to make you stay with the person who loves you..." Levi's ignorant actions pissed me off. He fell silent for a long while. It was just us in the empty space under the canopy of trees.

"I understand." His voice was nearly a whisper.

"I didn't see what I was doing... I jave to say sorry." I just simply noded and looked over to where the girls ran off to a while back.

"You go do that." He noded and began to run off.

"Oh and Levi... I know how it feels to be (Y/n). Take good care of her alright? She needs it." He stopped for a second and gave me the finger... Guess he will be ok.

"Ahhh my job here-" I took a bit of the cake (Y/n) made.

"-Is done."

(Your P.O.V)

I took off after Elizabeth into the woods. She wasn't fast at all, so I was able to catch her. I grabbed her arm and spun her around so I could look her straight in the eyes. I pinned her to the nearest tree and smirked.

"Gotcha now bitch."  she looked at me with wide eyes and let out a nervous yelp.

"So you and I have a small issue, don't we." I growled my words as my grip tightened. She tried to thrash around to escape, but I wouldn't let her.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I glared down at her, my eyes cloudy with anger.

"I want you to lay off my boy friend you skank. Next time I see you lay your grimy little hands, no... If you dare look at him  I will slit your throat... Do you understand?" She noded her head rapidly and gulped.

"Good. Now leave. I don't want to look at such disgusting trash." I let my grip go. She quicky ran behind me and tried to punch me.

Thats when-

(Levi's P.O.V)

I ran after (Y/n). I was such a fool. Here I thought (Y/n) was betraying my love when I was the one betraying (Y/n). I didn't even notice I let Liz touch me, I guess I thought it was natural fore our old relationship... Damn it, I'm a moron just like that duck guy said.

I finally found (Y/n) and Liz in a cluster of trees. Liz's fist was raised up, as if she was going to punch her. I ran faster and slid in front of (Y/n), grabbing Liz's fist and giving her one of my most pissed off faces.

"Don't.You.Fucking.Dare." I pushed her to the ground and growled at her.

"How dare you raise your hand at my girlfriend you motherfucker." I grabed her by the collar of her dress and raised her body in the air.

"You have till the count of 10 to get your ass out of here." I could tell she was terrified as she shook in my grasp.

"F-fine, I give up... But it will never work out between you two." she smirked.

"What?!" I squeezed her tighter in my death grip.

"(Y/n)'s a rich girl and your a fucking slum... If I can't split you two up, her rich ass parents will." she laughed and began thrashing around.

"No!" I turned over to (Y/n), her fists were white as she squeezed her fists tight shut.

"No, No matter what, Even if I have to be disowned by my parents, I will not leave Levi." I couldn't help but smile at her words. Even if it was just a simple statment, I believed every word of it. I turned back to Liz and let her drop to the grown.

"I would leave if I was you." I clicked my tounge as she ran off into the darkness. I ran over to (Y/n) and gave her the tightest hug I could ever give. She let out a squeak, but hugged me back quickly.

"I'm so sorry, so fucking sorry... Please forgive me..." I felt her body shake as she both chuckled and cried.

"I f-forgive you." She choked back tears as she smiled. I pulled her into a long kiss, one that I poored my heart into. There was no tounge, no heat, just a long, loving kiss and I loved every minute of it.

"(Y/n) I love you more than anything... Please never leave me." I hated soinding needy, but I really needed this brat with me. I need her love.

"I love you too Levi." She blushed lightly as she burried her head in my chest.

"Good brat. Don't ever stop loving me."

(Elizabeth's P.O.V)
Fuck
Fuck
Fuckidy fuck.
Gotta go fast or those crazzy asshats will kill me!
ANd Im nOt A SlUt dAmNiT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry... I ruined the romance xD
O shit... I'm almost at 100 subs?! Thank you guys  much ily!