A Not So Empty Doll

Sup.

Song: Dollhouse

((Erwin's P.O.V))

"... (Y/n)..." Poor girl. I do wish I can do something to fix the wrongs in her life. I could smell the fresh blood from her cuts; she wasn't even hiding them from me this time around, she wants me to know. With that thought, I stood up to go get some bandages and a wet rag to clean her cut skin. I remember when Petra taught me how to handle such a fragile doll.

"All she wants is someone to embrace her true self and be a comforting shoulder to cry on." Her words rang through my head as I ran warm water over a towel.

"All she has ever wanted was someone to care for her; to love her." I made my way over to her bed and began to clean off the dried blood from her wrists.

"She doesn't like to be a bother so she wont tell you how much pain she is in." Her soft skin soon was revealed from under the red sea of blood.

"Though she doesn't say it, she is hurting; hurting everywhere... but she doesn't mind." I unravel some bandages and started to place them on her arms.

"She understands her pain and excepts it with open arms because some times, its what makes her feel alive... So she tries to feel it more than she should." I gently put her arms back down and started to fix up the mess of hair covering her face.

"To think such a pretty doll could be only a hallow shell. I can only do so much to stuff the doll..." I made sure my words were hush as I talked to myself. I truly do adore (Y/n); she is like a daughter to me. Never once have I met such a weird kid. One who would come near a injured thug. I can clearly recall the first time we met, a street fighter meeting a young rich child...

-Time for some Erwin Flashback-

"For fuck sake, you dun fucked up again Erwin!" I harshly kicked the dumpster in front of me. Not only did I lose my job, but its the first time in over 3 years that I, Erwin Smith, lost a fight. It was so fucking unfair that the guy brought out a knife in a fist fight.

"That asshole will pay for this..." I fell back against the alley walls, leaving a large smudge of blood.

"Fffuuuuckk, my hole body hurts. I guess you could say getting away from that asshat with 7 stab wounds and still keeping my money is a big enough win for me." My words were slowly becoming strained from the pain. My mind slipped away as I quickly lost conscious.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ugh, damn my head..." I reached up to my head; resting my forehead onto my palm.