For Your Own Good

I hope you enjoyed my suffering...
Well if ya weren't able to read that lemon chapter and wanted to, ya have to follow me ((unfollow me after if ya want)). Well yeah... Lets just say, ya did the do with Levi.

((Your P.O.V))

It was cold when I woke up. My once burning body was now freezing under the blankets. I extended my hands to search for Levi's warm body; To run my cold fingers along his well built frame. To my dismay, he wasn't near me. I opened my sleepy eyes, rubbing them out of habbit.

"Le...vi?" I sat up in my bed and waited. Waited for someone to move; for a pissed off reply, but it was just silence. I stretched my body, letting out a loud sigh. I hopped off the bed and went over to the blinds. I opened them ever so slightly to get get enough light, but not to much where I would be blinded by the sun. Being 6 o' clock in the morning and living in the mountains, the sun wasn't to bright. Small beams of light cascaded down into my room. I looked out the window. They sky was a brilliant blue, still tainted a dark purple by its moon. I turned to look at my room. It was cleaned and back the way it was, like it never happened. I turned back to the window and closed my eyes.

"You just can't stay still, can you Levi?" I let out a small breath, fogging up the window. Though its the middle of summer, at the peak of the heat, my room is a good 45 degrees. The ac is strong, especially in my room, which I honestly don't mind as long as I have a nice blanket. I threw on a lose white shirt with some sweat pants.

"God damn it, time to go find him, again..." I walked out the door, turning to look out the window once more. Small clumps of gray clouds started to come into view... Maybe today isn't so clear after all.

I ran around the house, searching for Levi. I checked everywhere, even the garage. It wasn't long before I gave up and went back into my room. I checked the time once more... 7:01. Everyone should be getting up by now... I let out an annoyed moan.

"Damn it Levi! Where are you?!" I slamed myself onto my, face first. I lifted my head up and began ti get ready for the day. Levi's bound to show up. I put my right foot down, expecting to feel the cold floor, but it was met with something else. I looked down and saw it was a piece of folded up note paper. I unfolded it and saw it was a note from Levi:

Dear idiotic brat,

You really are a stupid one you know that? I'm glad you fell for it though. I never truly liked you, I just did it to see if I can get money of ya, which I did. Oh, and thank you, you really were helpful. Those two idiots, Farlan and Isabelle didn't really have anything to do with it, I also used them. Ya see, those guys you saw fighting me that day, were some friends I needed to pay off. Thanks for the money.

-Levi Ackerman

Wait.... What?

I looked down at the note, hands shaking with rage.

So he was like everyone else, just after all my money?

His smiles

His laughter

His affection...

Were all lies?

I laughed bitterly at my stupidity.

"Should of known, what kidda idiot would like someone that fast?" I crumpled up the note and threw it onto the floor.

I was that idiot.

I felt something slowly trickle down my cheeks as I shook. I know its foolish to cry over something so small. It was my fault I trusted him just because I felt like I could. I whipped away my tears and scrunched up my fists. It's not worth the pain, right? I know deep down in my heart thats not true, but eh, lying worked for Levi so it should work on me. I continued to go get my clothes and make my bed. The small voices in my head kept on begin for me to release all the pent up pain, but I ignored them as much as I could. As I finally finish making my bed, I heard a rather loud nock on my door. The obnoxious nocking continued pounding. I grunted and opened the door, not caring about how terrible I probably looked.

"What the hell is it?" My words were like venom. Hanji stepped away, frightened by my reply, but bouncing back quickly.

"ITS! ITS! ITS HIM, HES GONE! HE VANISHED! THE-"

"I know he left! Now leave me be." Hanji gave me a strange look. In the background, I saw Annie, more worn out then usual.

"A group of men took Levi, They got him right under our noses... Bert and Reiner are on them right now, we need more reinforcements." Annie's voice rang through my ears.

"But the note- we have to get him back." My eyes sharpened as I form fists with my hands.

"Note? He left a note???" Hanji tilted her head.

"Yeah... One that said he used me for my money... He said he did all that to pay back those men."

"He probably did that so you wont go after him." I turned my head over at Erwin; Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Farlan, and Izzy behind him.

"Big bro would never do that! He's probably tryin to keep you out of it." Izzy raised her arms up in the air and yelled.

"Those guys tried to kill us cuz Levi killed their leader. He was protecting us. He wouldn't use someone like that, don't believe the note." Farlan's words put my mind at ease. The Levi I saw and talked to wasn't a lie, I know that.

"Alrighty then. Time to get Levi back." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Hanji, Eren, Farlan, Armin, Izzy, you guys will stay. Mikasa, Annie, Erwin, and I will go after the men who took Levi."

"(Y/n), thats too dangerous. You could get hurt... I wont allow it." Erwin looked at me with his icy blud eyes. I met his eyes, melting them with my firey ones.

"I will join you and get Levi back. Thats an order. I will not lose another one of my friends." Erwin bit his lip and stepped down.

"What are we waiting for, we have to get going!"