Butler Me Up

Thanks For da love ((specially EvelynYang0 LordTroll8 ninjanightreader)) Welllll here is another updated. I have a real bad head ache BUT LETS GO:

((Your P.O.V))

Hanji and Erwin carried Farlan over to Erwin's car. She hopped in with him and Armin to keep him stable. Mikasa and Eren went into their car and drove off following them, leaving me with Izzy and Levi to drive home. I let them in the car and started to follow Mikasaback to the house.

"Will Farlan be ok???" Izzy looked at me worried.

"With our doctors, anything is possible! Hanji has medical experience, so Farlan is in good hands as of right now." I was trying my best to relieve her stress as much as I could. Levi was just silently sitting in the back, clutching onto his left arm.

"Uh, Levi was it? Is your arm ok?" He let out a loud sigh.

"Oi brat. Why are you helping us rats? Are you gonna turn us in to the cops for money or some shit??" Levi glared at me.

"Hm. Now why would I do that? I just want to help. Now please answer my previous question... Is your arm ok?" I frowned at him. He averted his eyes.

"I got stabbed my one of the filthy pigs back there..." He mumbled childishly.

"Ok... Here use this to rap it up." I threw back on of the band shirts I had bought. He grabbed it and looked at me, trying to figure me out.

"Big bro just take it... We need to stop the bleeding." Izzy looked at Levi with puppy eyes. He grumbled, but still did what she asked. He ripped the shirt and wrapped it tightly on his arm.

"Thanks a bunch big sis! Big bro is always a grumpy dwarf so don't mind him!" Izzy giggled and patted Levi's shoulder. He glared at her, but her large smiled never changed. I smiled and was just about to say something about how cute it was before Izzy began to scream.

"WOAH IS THAT EVEN A HOUSE?! THATS LIKE A MALL! YOU LIVE IN THAT (Y/N)?!" I laughed and turned to face her.

"Yep! Now lets go inside." I parked the car and got out. Izzy and Levi followed me into the house.

"Master (y/n) and guests. Welcome home." One of my butlers greeted us at the door with a bow. Izzy's eyes sparkled with excitement while Levi looked like he couldn't get anymore bored.

"Everyone is in the Living courters... Shall I take you there master?"

"No thank you. Levi Izzy, follow me." I led the two down the long halls of my home. I stopped and opened a large set of double doors. Hanji jumped off the couch and pulled me into a hug.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Hello Hanji. Uh, Is Farlan ok?"

"YEP!" hanji let go and walked back to the couch. Erwin was drinking coffee while taking to my parents on the phone. Eren and Armin were messing around with the tv while Mikasa watched them.

"Oh Hanji, can you help Levi? He got cut durring the fight." I pointed to Levi so Hanji knew who I was talking about.

"OF COURSE I CAN! Come er' Levi! Lemme stitch that up!" Hanji pulled Levi over to the couch and sat him down.