Enough Is Enough

Yes, I took a break. Why, I was very tired with life, lets leave it at that. So sorry if this chapter is shitty... Just didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer.

Song: Cops by Vanic X K.Flay

((Your P.O.V))
It hurt to see that women so attached to Levi... It truly did. What made it worse was that he let her. Even as we were having our tea, she was all over Levi and he didn't even mind.

Why do you let her touch you?
Why aren't you pushing her off?
Do you still love her?

Saskue seemed to be a down to earth guy and he also seemed displeased by the marriage witch was adding to my stress. I wanted to curl up into a ball and forget about everything. I felt as if I wasn't able to control my own fate; what I wanted and what I had to do seemed to drift away so far away that I couldn't reach out and stop the madness. I saw Hanji glance at me a few times; a worried look over her face every glance.

At least someone cares...

I didn't listen to a word that was spoken between my parents and the others. I didn't argue. I felt irritated when Elizabeth brought up Levi's passed. The past of the man that I love.

Levi... Why didn't you tell me about this?
Does this mean you don't trust me?

Irritation...

"Ahh... Well look at the time. Hanji, please show Miss Elizabeth and Mr Saskue to their rooms. Come (M/N), time to sleep." My father finally ended my hell with a bitter goodnight. I didn't look up as Hanji led Elizabeth and Saskue out the door. I pretended not to noice how she lingered around Levi. Everyone left the room leaving Levi and I alone. I let myself slouch down. I could sense... No feel the awkwardness that filled Levi. I pretended not to feel it and got up.

"Good night... Mr. Ackerman." My voice was curt and steady. I could tell Levi was looking at me weirdly... But I didn't care.

"Oi. What the hell did you call me?" I turned to him and just stared.

How am I so calm?

"I said: Good night." A neutral expression covered my pained one.

"Not that you brat... The "Mr. Ackerman" Shit."

Is he going to pretend that nothing happened?

"Who is she to you?" My words echo throughout my brain.

"Who are you talking about?!" I could hear his lies... I know you to well.