I'm Just Like You

Alllllrighty! Well here is my new fanfic :3
Well, Lets just say there is a lil depression in dis one. Even some self harm a bit on so ye... LETS GO!

~A small tit bit to let you, reader-sama some background ~

((Your P.O.V))

I'm just like everyone else. I can cry. I can get hurt. I have emotions. I have a heart just like everyone else... But sadly no one can see that... All they see is my money. My name is (y/n) (y/l), and yes, I am very wealthy. My father is a very successful owner of the Wall Maria co. and my mother is a very worldwide known fashion designer. I am the eldest of my 2 other siblings. Eren, the second oldest, but doesn't act it. And finally my adopted brother, Armin, he's the most responsible of the three of us. I am the heir to both the company and fashion line (though I am not even aloud to pick out my own close). Even though I have my life on a silver, or should I say golden platter, doesn't mean I have issues of my own, but no one seems to notice or even care about it. My life has been full of
'you must learn how to be proper'
'you must never do this'
'You have to be top of the class'
and many other things. Not once have I heard a simple 'I love you' from my parents. So, that's why I have to stay strong. I have to be there for my younger siblings... I need to show them someone cares... So I am left with the care of my brothers. I was so happy that we all got maids when I was about 13... It sent someone will be there for my brothers when I couldn't. Mikasa, Eren's maid, Is like a mother to him and treats him right. She and I are close to each other, best friends if you need a label. Armin's maid, Hanji, who is also my best friend, is very hipper and shows Armin a good time. And for me, my maid was Petra Ral, my closest friend. And when I say 'was' I mean that Petra died trying to save me from a car wreck. I never had a maid after that. We all share the same butler, Erwin. I call him Captain Bushybrows because one: Jesus Christ that eyebrow game strong, and two: he is like the captain of every maid and butler in the house. Now back to the 'friends' thing. I don't have any out of the house. Most of the people at my high school treat me like I am a heartless bitch and only care about my money... Only if they knew. I would get teased, bullied, and hell, even used by my peers to get money. It hurt and left scars both physically and mentality, but I keep my mouth shut. I don't want people to see my pain. I know people say its better to talk about than let it bubble inside you, but I don't care. I tried telling Mikasa and Hanji once, but for some reason I couldn't say it. It hurts everytime I try to bring it up. I wish I could be like everyone else and have a normal life, but I can't. I have tried to end my life before. Pills, knifes, and once was preparing to hang myself, but it would always end the same, Petra would stop me... Its been a year now after her death, but all I do now is cut, not to kill, but cut. I promised Petra to not kill myself when she was gone. It was hard, but I did it. No one can replace Petra. I suffer like this because I am human. I have problems. I have fears. I can love.

I'm just like everyone else...

Same... On so many levels, same. Well hope ya liked the thingy!