Never Letting Go

Ey Ima just answer the questions first just to get it over with:

@Bella-akerman and @kid_kill asked~
"Age and Height"
&
"How old are you senpai?"

Well, I'm about 5'6 or 5'7ish. I'm guessing thats tall for a girl xD
Annnd I am 14 going on 15 soon... Probably no ones senpai now ( ͡°_ ͡°)

@CharacterHere asked~
"Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?"

Well, If we are saying a real crush then no. I have never had a ligit crush on a fictional character, but if I did... Probably Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul or Makoto from Free.

@DarkWolfe22 asked~
"Who is duck butt's lover?"

Urm
Well fuck, I donno. I do this shit as I go on sooo... You can choose? (most likely Sakura)

@deathnotenierdz asked~
"What is your favourite anime and what was the first anime you have watched?"

Shit. Again I donno... I can't really choose a favourite. Well today my favorite isssss One Punch Man, why not am I right? And my first anime was most likely Black Butler and or Dragon Ball.

Thats all of em! if you have anymore quesions don't be afraid to ask xD

Song: Nicotine by Panic! At The Disco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Your P.O.V))

"So one last time"

"Alright. (Y/n), when you guys are walking to the picnic, don't even pay attention to Levi, just stay with the Emu-"

"For the last time: Hanji, stop fucking calling me that." Saskue's arm rested on his hip as he glared down at Hanji... More like up, poor sassy Saskue was shorter then her.

"Ehem... Continue." I rolled my wrist to try to continue the previous conversation.

"Assss I was saying, (y/n) we are going to make him jelly." Erwin let out a hum as he nods to the plan.

"Yeah, but what if it doesn't work. What should be plan B?" Armin's small voice interjected into the conversation. Hanji pressed her glasses into her face in concentration.

"How about we expose that Elizabitch in front of Levi?" Eren smirked as his own stupid pun as Mikasa roled her eyes.

"Eren nono that should be the final resort... How about (Y/n)... Have a talk with Levi first. If you can't reason with the fool then you expose her." We all seemed to agree with Hanji's words.

"Alright time to get project OTP a-goin!" Hanji pumped her fist up in excitement. I turned over to Saskue and let out a small worried sigh.

"Alright lets get going."

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

Was the plan working?
Well does eren get pissed off over dropping his beloved waffles like he did this morning?
Indeed he does.
Sorry crappy analogue... Well the plan fucking worked.

The only problem with whats going down is that I'm going to be the one who bursts first at this rate. I can tell Levi is posses that Saskue is talking with me the most and vise-versa, but I mean whats going to make me, quote, "Kill a bitch", is that Elizabeth is all over Levi like a whore trying to please a rich fat guy for all the money in the world.

Its disgusting. On so many levels. And I hate it. I also hate the face that it bothers me. I can tell Elizabitch is now trying to rub the flamimg alcohol from hell on my burns and its sad to say that it hurts a lot. I feel like showing no mercy at this point. She wants to play dirty... Well bitch two can go that low.

"Saskue~ Hows the cake? Hanji taught me how to make it!" I cling to Saskue's shoulder, trying to show of my body like Whore-abeth was doing to Levi while I fed him the cake. Saskue patted my head in what seemed like delight and complimented my cooking. I gave him a cheesy smile and avoided the glare from Levi.

'If you don't like it then stop me~'
We continued to eat the cake as we sat under a cluster of big ass trees, acres away from the mansion. The atmosphere was overly tense as we all sat there. I could tell someone was going to try to break it and it sure as hell wont be me. I just sat there and hummed happily avoiding the tense vibes and leaned on Saskue, in which he returns with his arm snaking around my waist. Thats when someone snapped.

"Ok WhAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

An angry Levi slamed his fist into the ground with rage covering his face. I jumped a tad bit and looked up at the angry man. His face was red and contorted in anger. Saakue gave me a small smirk and cocked his brow at Levi.

"What do you mean butler? Can't I touch the woman whom I'm going to marry?" Levi growled at Saskue's words.

"Ditto." I smirked as Levi's brows furrowed. Elizabeth gave us a weird look and went to talk to Levi.

"Oh Levi, hwo about we leave these idiot lovebirds? Lets go have our own fun!" Elizabeth gave Levi a suggestive look. Now it was my turn to get angry. Saskue held my shoulder and turned to me, giving me a 'I got this' look and turned back to Elizabeth.

"Oh really? How many times have you 'had fun" with boys this past month."

"What?! Are you implying I'm a whore?!" Elizabeth squeezed her fists in anger.

"Your words, not mine. Try to keep your kitten in your pants." I tried to hide my laughter by covering my mouth, but I still ended up snickering. Elizabeth went off into the forest huffing. Levi looked over to her with shock. She looked so pissed, cool.

"Damn it. I'll go get-"

"Nope. You and I are going to have a talk. (Y/n) can go get Liz." Saskue's sas seems to be a trump card today. I gave a simple nod and ran off into the forest to go get the hoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit this took me much longer than expected... Sorry.

Ima be changing my name once more
Do you guys have any ideas? xD