Perfection

Please read:
I am 'sick' ((air quotes cuz its complicated)), don't expect on time updates unless you want it to be crapy. P.S I will say the song title in the beginning for people who want to know...
Song: Lose it, by oh wonder (Jerry Folk remix)

((Your P.O.V))

"I'm so happy..." I hummed into Levi's back. Levi was carrying me off to my room. I melted into his back and sighed.

"What was that brat?" His deep voice made me even more tired.

"Nothing... Tonight's dinner went well. " I let out a small yawn and hopped off Levi.

"Yeah... it did. Good night my brat." I grabbed his hand and gave him a pleading look.

"Uh... Can you stay with me... please." His eyes widened and he gave me a small smile.

"Alright." He let out a yawn and clamed the right-side of the bed. I slid into bed next to him, a small blush on my checks. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into him. He moved his head into the crook of my neck and fell asleep. I soon following him into a deep sleep.

~Le fucking time skip~

The bed was cold when I woke up; a small imprint of a body still pressed into the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to the alarm clock next to me.

3 o'clock... Where the fuck is Levi.

I reluctantly got out of my warm, comfy bed and put my feet on the floor. Almost immediately, my feet went numb with coldness.

"Fucking hell!" I tried to stay quiet as I hopped over to my slippers, which was conveniently on the other side of the room... Fuckin perfect. I quickly shimmied into the fluffy slippers and walked out of my room, searching for Levi. I walked over to his room thinking he might of went to sleep in the comforts of his bed. I gently nocked on his door and waited for a reply. I nocked again after I heard nothing. I pressed my ear to the door and heard silence. Maybe he isn't in here....

"Oi Levi, I'm coming in... Better not be naked or twerking or some shit..." I whispered into the key hole. After getting no response, I opened the door.

Nothing.

"God damn it... Time to play hide and seek." I closed the door and walked through the halls. 30 minutes have passed and still no Levi.

"Where the hell are you, you little assbutt." A thought clicked into my mind.

What if he is in the garage... I stopped in my tracks... What if he's leaving. I shook the thought off; it simply made no sense. The though still lingered in my mind like the taste of garlic in your mouth.

I have to check.

I sped off to the garage as quick as I could. I ran to the door and slammed it open, panting and out of breath. My eyes locked with a pair of silver one's... Levi?