Little Box Of Secrets

Eyo! Quick shout out to mi amiga TheRealMikasa Mi casa su casa (^_-)
She is writing a book so ya should go check it out! Plus she is rly kewl! STORY TIME:

((Levi's P.O.V))

After listening to Sitty Glasses... I changed my perspective of (Y/n). She is still a brat, but not an artificial pretty rich girl. Yes, I do admit the girl is very pretty... Her (h/c), (h/l) is well kept, she has very pretty (e/c) eyes, and a very nice smile. Now that I have become her 'personal butler' I need to be more kind to the girl I guess. I started the long walk to my room at the top of the stairs, to the far left. Damn this house is a fucking maze! I walked into my room and jumped onto my bed. Even if I am just working here... Damn do I get a nice room. The room was white with black furniture and it had its very own bath. The job here is also very simple. All I have to do is do things the Masters ask, which Erwin said was a rarity, and clean which is fine by me. On top of a home, well paying easy job, and food, Farlan is getting good treatment. I do feel a hint of guilt. Basically (y/n) doesn't get anything out of the deal, only a bunch of street rats that have no knowledge of anything other then stealing and cleaning. The least I could do was be the brats personal butler. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was now about 9:00. Might as well wake up the brat... I got up and fixed my clothes. Even the workers get nice clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. The clothes I need to wear looked good on me. It was a plain white, long sleeved button up shirt, a black vest, black plain pants, and black dress shoes. All of it was tailored to my size by a freckled face brat named Marco. I went out to the hallway and made the long trek to (y/n)'s room. I opened the door quietly and snuck into the room. I saw her sleeping peacefully on her red covered bed. Her room was nicely kept and well organized. It was black and red, not colors I would see (y/n) with, but I'm not her. I was about to open the blinds when I saw a small box sticking out tbe closet.

"Not as clean as I thought..." I mumbled under my breath so I wouldn't wake her. I grabbed the box and was about to put it neatly on the shelf when I heard a metal on metal klinking sound. One small peek wont hurt... I lifted the top of the box and saw

Razors? I walked over to (y/n)'s side and saw dry tears on her check.

Don't tell me... This kid cuts... I went over to the blinds and opened them. I heard a loud hiss come from (y/n). I frowned and turned to her, box in hand.

"Mind if you explain these (y/n)!" She looked frightened and nervous.

"Never though you would resort to cutting... What the hell brat!" She curled up into a ball and began to sob silently.

Shitty shit shit.
I made her cry.
What the fuck do I do?!
I sat down next tk her and gave her an awkward hug. She gave me a confused look but I simply hugged her tighter.