Who's This?

Just gonna say: I love you guys for all the likes and views. Also, just love you weebs in general ╮(─▽─)╭ Incoming bitch character just to warn you guys

Song: Pity Party kxa remix

((Your P.O.V))

Sometimes I wish time was much slower than it is now. I remember hearing a quote from a movie Hanji dragged me to... Something that had to do with saying 'okay' a shit ton of times. Well, the male character said something along the lines of: "Time is a slut; It screws everyone". I would say that quote fits my predicament well. It will be one more day without my parents, 24 hours till I have to actually talk to them face to face. Eren went out with Armin and said they wont come back till next week... Great. That also means Mikasa and Hanji are out too. Erwin is making sure the place is in perfect condition; nocking out Izzy and Farlan. Jean and Marco are busy making plans for their wedding coming up this winter.

Soooo here I am, laying in Levi's lap as we start watching a movie in my room. I have no complaints. Hanji, before she left, gave us a movie to watch... White Girls.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I could feel the sarcasm and anger leek out of his mouth. I rolled onto my stomach and glared at him.

"This is the one movie that I actually enjoy watching from Hanji. You better be fucking greatful this is the movie Hanji picked."

"What kinda movies does Hanji even make you fucking watch? It better not be Twilight or some shit..." Oh god. The memory from that painful night with Hanji. I cringed so hard just by thinking about it. Levi saw the painful look on my face and patted my head.

"You poor soul. Oh well, it isn't that fucking bad I guess." Levi srugged as he looks back at the large TV. I got back up onto the bed and went back to my position in Levi's lap. I could feel my eyelids close as the characters were having there sleep over. I let my head rest on Levi's chest as I drifted off into a much needed sleep.

~Le time skip~

"Oi (Y/n)..." I felt a warm hand lightly brush my messy hair behind my ears.

"Nngh... 5 more minutes." I turned slowly away from the hand and pushed my head further into the pillow.

"No. Get your ass up now." I brought the blanket up over my head and snuggled inti the sheets.

"You can't make me do anything." I heard Levi click his tongue and sigh.

"(Y/n) you need to get ready you lazy ass. Your parents are coming home in an hour..." I could hear the disappointed in his voice. I let out a small sigh and rolled out of bed.

"Killlll meeee..." I rolled all the way to my closet and finally got up.

"Brat you are getting dirt all over yourself you idiot!"

"Yeah yeah yeah... Levi~ help me get dressed." Levi grunted and walked over to me.

"Such a brat." He rolled his eyes and started to look through my closet. He grabbed a fancy, yet simple, black dress and handed it to me.