Ayato's friend?! More like women hunter!

"Oi! Wake up!" I groaned as I felt someone shaking me. "Nya~ ten more hours~" I purred. I heard a huff and it all went silent making me smile as I snuggled up to my pillow. Suddenly I felt ice cold water be splashed on me making me hiss as I turned into my cat form and ran out the room as fast as I could.

"Hahaha!" I heard someone laughing from my room. I hissed and walked through the mansion in my wet cat form. "Siera? Why are you all wet?" I looked up and saw Yuma looking down at me. "I don't know who did it....but they poured cold water on me when I was sleeping!" I yelled.

He smirked and started laughing as he held his stomach. I growled as my ears went back. "Yuma. Stop being mean to Siera." Suddenly I was picked up and held in someone's arms. "Geez your all wet. Looks like I'll need to dry you." I looked up and saw ruki .

He smirked and started walking to a room. "Oi where are you taking my kitty!" Yuma yelled running after us. Ruki sighed and teleported into his room. "Stay here." He said. I sat on his bed my tail swishing back and forth as I looked around.

"Ruki are you in here?" The door suddenly opened to reveal a bored looking Ayato. When he saw me he smirked. "So how was your bath?" He asked cocky. My eye twitched along with my ear. "What was that?" I growled.

Ayato laughed. "Haha! You took off so fast! Haha! I couldn't help but to laugh!" He was in hysterics. I growled as I put out my claws and pounced at him only for someone to grab me mid air. "Ayato. You shouldn't make her angry." It was ruki.

Ayato frowned and scoffed as he crossed his arms. "You can't tell ore-sama what to do." He said glaring at ruki. Ruki ignored him and say down on a chair and put me on his lap as he started to dry my little cat body with a fluffy towel. I purred in satisfaction.

Ayato was glaring at ruki the whole time as ruki started to scratch behind my cat ears making me meow. Both of them blushed.

*ruki and Ayato's mind*

'S-so k-kawaii! D-damn it!'

*Ayato's POV*

I just couldn't take it anymore as I quickly snatched Siera out of ruki's lap and started to walk out of his room. "Sorry but we have plans." I said. I stormed out of the mansion with her in my arms. "Ayato! Put me down you damn Oreo!" She yelled trying to escape.

I growled as I held her tighter and continued to walk. When she finally gave up after pretty much the whole walk I decided to ask her something. "Oi." I said not looking at her a ticked mark on my head. "Earlier did you call me an Oreo?" I asked.

She said nothing. " Oi!" I yelled. She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out. A bunch of ticked marks appeared on my head as I dropped her making her fall on her butt. "Ouch! What was that for Oreo?!" She yelled glaring up at me. "I'm not a damn Oreo! It's ore-sama!" I yelled.

She growled as she stood up. Our heads bashed together as lightning struck between us. As we're fighting I hear a familiar voice. "Ore-sama! You made it!" It was walker. Siera pulled away and looked back at walker. "Huh?" She asked. Walker ran up to us and smiled.

I noticed that he was still in his karate gear and sighed. "Walker." I pointed to his clothes. He looked and panicked as he quickly ran back inside leaving a dust trail behind him. "Ano....who was that?" Siera asked confused.

I chuckled and put an arm around her shoulders. "Oh him? He's my friend. His name's walker." I said. She hummed and nodded her head. I smirked as she didn't remove my arm from her shoulder until suddenly I was on the ground and she was stepping on my back my arm twisted behind me as she pulled on it.

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop it you'll break it!" I yelled. "That's the point!" She said. "Huh? Ore-sama is this your girlfriend?" I looked up and saw walker. "Walker help me!" I yelled. He nodded and walked up to Siera and smiled at her kindly.