Her name's lolly!

Class was going on and I was sitting by the window looking outside as I watched it rain. 'that girl...' I think as I close me eyes an image of us staring at each other earlier comes into my mind. 'Just who is she?' I ask opening my eyes and looking at the rain. 'and why do I have a bad feeling about her?'

Suddenly I feel something hit my head. "ouch!" I yell holding my head. "you shouldn't be spacing out so much Siera!" A ticked mark appears on my head as I glare up at yui who had a damn book in her hand. "damn it yui." I growl. she just sighs and puts the book back. I notice that class was over and it was lunch time.

"Hey Siera?" Yui asks looking at me. "hmm?" I hum looking back out the window. "is everything alright?" She asks voice filled with worry. I glance at her expressionless as I stand up and make my way to the door. "it's nothing...don't worry about it." I diss exiting the classroom and walking to the cafeteria.

"Yo Siera!" I look and see someone who really pisses me off. "the hell you want Arata?" I growl. he laughs nervously and walks up to me as we walk to the lunch room together. "how've you been?" He asks calmly. "I've been fine." I said monotone. "hmm." He hums and glances at me. "liar." He says making me scoff.

"Siera what's really going on?" Arata asks. I glance at him and sigh. "it's nothing....I've just got something on my mind is all." I said. soon we arrive at the lunchroom and get our food. I go and sit next to kanato and Subaru. "what did he want?" Subaru growls glaring at Arata.

"Nothing." I whisper taking a bite of my food. "...he just wanted to know what's wrong." I said. Subaru glances at me and growls. "what do you mean?" He asks annoyed. "piss off." I said sighing. before he could say anything kanato spoke up. "Siera-San?" He asks.

"Hmm?" I hum and look at him. "I feel like I'm being watched." he says. "hmm? Being watched?" Subaru and I both said looking at each other and back at him. "hai....I kinda have a bad feeling." kanato said holding teddy closer. I hum and take a bite of food.

"Don't worry kanato you'll be fine!" I said smiling at him brightly. he looks at me and smiles lightly. "thanks Siera-San is nice right teddy?" He asks looking down at teddy. as we continue eating and talking I hear a shy voice. "ano...excuse me?" We look up and see the girl from before.

"Hello I'm new here my name's lolly!" The pink haired girl says smiling. we look at her and nod. "I'm Siera." I said bitting into an apple. "Subaru." Subaru grunts and takes my apple and eating it making a ticked mark form on my head as I pull on his hair yelling at him.

Meanwhile lolly was looking at kanato smiling shyly a light blush on her cheeks. "hello I'm lolly." she said shyly. kanato looked at her and didn't say anything for a minute. "I'm kanato an this is teddy." kanato says holding teddy up. "kawaii~" lolly sings cupping her cheeks.

"Baka!" I yell and kick Subaru in the face a ticked mark on my forehead. a ticked mark forms on his head as he grabs my ankle and glares at me. "huh? What was that damn cat?" He growls. "you heard me damn blood sucker." I growl back. We both hit heads together sparks flying between us.

"Hey...kanato-sama...do you like sweets?" Lolly said shyly looking down. "yeah I do lollypop." kanato said. lolly's face heated up at the nickname kanato gave her. "I see...then I'll make you some for next time." lolly said only to have her eyes widen and face hear up even more when she saw kanato smiling at her.

"Thank you lollypop-chan." Kanato said sweetly. lolly only nods as she looks at kanato in awe. "Siera! Subaru!" Lolly's moment with kanato was ruine when they heard reiji yell in frustration. they look and see Siera and Subaru on the ground both with a punch mark on their cheek.

Lolly watched as kanato quickly stood up and ran over to Siera as he held her in his arms looking down at her. "Siera-San are you ok?!" He asks eyes filled with worry. "yep! I'm fine kanato!" Siera said smiling. lolly watched confused and angry at the two.

Her anger are ally hit when kanato smiled down at her brightly and laughed with her as he still heard her in his arms. "Siera-san's something alright!" Kanato laughed as he kissed Siera's forehead catching the Neko by surprise as she blushed lightly.

Lolly's expression was one of pure anger as she glared at the Neko with pure hate. 'don't touch my kanato-sama! He's mine! Who do you think you are?! You damn slutty bitch!' Lolly yells in her head as she clenches her fists and bites her lip. 'no one can have or touch kanato-sama but me! I'll kill anyone who does!'

And with that lolly stormed out of the room missing the two smirking figures in the shadows. "well onii-chan? Is that her?" A boy with an eyepatch asks leaning on a wall. "yes. That's lolly our target." the other boy with long white hair says. "heh. she's found a target of her own." The orange haired male chuckled.

They both look at the girl with brown hair and sky blue eyes. "heh." the oranges haired boy chuckled. He looked at the girl with caring, mischievous, and gingery eyes.

"It's been a while...Siera-chan~"

*to be continued*