Master~

*Kanato's POV*

'Kanato!'

I slowly opened my eyes at the familiar voice as I stare at the floor. "Siera." I whisper. soon I look around and see I'm in a very pink and girly room that had a bunch of toys in it. "where am I?" I mumble. I soon realize that I'm tied to a chair and I'm wearing a suit. "the hell?!" I yell getting angry. I try to escape the chair but to my surprise it was no use.

"Oh~ your awake kanato-sama~" I glare at the door and see lolly standing there smiling at me a light blush on her cheeks. Her hair was down and she was in a black and white maid outfit that had hearts on it. "what do you think master? Don't I look cute? Aren't I just adorable and edible?" She asks swaying around acting all shy.

I just glare at her and talk to her coldly. "let me go right now." I said. She stops and looks at me. "why are you so mad master? And why would I want to let you go? You'll just run away and go back to those stupid people who keep getting in the way of our love." She says tilting her head.

"I want to be with my brothers. I want to be with teddy. I want to be at my own house. I want to keep being mean to yui when I want to. I want to see Siera I want to see her smile and laugh. I want to be there for her when she's sad or scared I want to be with the one I love not here with the person I despise." I said coldly.

She growls and storms over to me smacking me across the face. "what's so good about them?! What's wrong with me?! Why can't you just love me and not her?! Why master?! Why?!" She yelled tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "because." I started looking her dead in the eyes. "your not something I care about." I said coldly.

Her eyes widen as she takes a step back her bangs covering her face. "so I'm not something you care about huh?" She asks quietly. "then what would happen if I..." she starts looking up at me an insane smile on her face. "if I killed everyone you hold dear?" She asks laughing. my eyes widen as I look at her. "you'll love me and care about me then right?!" She asks laughing insanely.

"Your insane." I said. she just smiles and leans down close to me. "I'm insane for you master~ and I'll do anything to make you mine~ even if it means killing innocent people~" she said happily and kissed me on my cheek. I glare at her and clench my teeth but soon I start to laugh making her look at me confused.

"What's so funny?" She asks confused. "heh. you think you can kill my brothers? You think you can kill Siera?" I laugh while slowly looking up at her a smirk on my face. "your just some petty human girl what can you do to my family and Siera? We're not your average humans." I said. she looks at me confused but soon her eyes narrow and she looks back out a window.

"...someone's coming." she said coldly. "three people...two boys and a girl...those scents....it's those damn brothers and that girl..." She said. 'huh? Could she mean Siera...but who else is with her?' I think. lolly smiles and puts a hand up to her cheek cupping it as a light blush forms.

"Ah~ looks like I'll be able to kill one of your loved ones sooner then I thought~ Siera-Chan~ she came with shin-kun and Carla-kun~" she said giggling. "looks like those two came to get this back~" she said pulling out a beautiful necklace. I had a silver chain with a black rose with a silver heart in the middle of it and a few red jewels around it.

"Hehe~ and Siera-chan seems to be joining them to come and save you~" she said putting the necklace away and starting to skip out the room. "I won't let them take what's mine~ I'll kill them~" she said looking back at me. "I'll be back~ master~" she said and shut the door leaving me alone.

I look down at my wrist and see the lucky charm that had a cat on it and smile. "Siera...Azusa...these charms...are our bond...so we'll be able to find each other no matter what." I said and looked out the window. "I'm waiting Siera." I whisper a small smile on my face.

*siera's POV*

"We're here Siera-chan!" Shin said laughing. my eye twitches as I look at the house in front of me. "you've got to be kidding me." I said. the house was huge and bright pink with a bunch of flowers outside of it. "this place looks like a rainbow threw up on it." I said annoyed. Carla and shin nod and sigh.

"She really needs to find a better hide out then her own home and not make it so obvious." Carla says annoyed. "I agree." shin says sighing. the three of us look at the house and sigh one now time before getting ready. "should I call the wolves?" Shin asks looking at Carla. "yeah go ahead." Carla said. shin smiles and whistles.

"Ouch." I said holding my ears. "oops! Sorry Siera-chan! I forgot you have really good hearing!" Shin said hugging me. I sigh and pat his head. "it's fine Baka." I said. he whines and goes to his emo tree making me and Carla face palm and sigh. 'idiot.' We both think. soon I hear and smell a bunch of wolves running our way growling.

"Hmm. Hey Carla is shadow still with you?" I ask glancing at Carla. "yeah she's a pain tho but she's also the best of the wolves we have." he said. I smile and look in the direction the wolves are coming. "well then." I said smiling my ears and tail popping out claws and fangs showing as my eye changed to yellow. "better have some fun." I said.

Soon the wolves come running out and charge to the house. I smile as I spot a familiar black wolf. "shadow!" I yell catching the wolfs attention as she stops and looks at me. "long time no see." I said smirking. she growls and runs towards me. "Siera you damn cat!" She yells changing into her human form. yes shadow wasn't like shin and Carla's other normal wolves she was a where wolf.

Shadow had long black hair and narrowed red eyes her skin pale. "heh. I see your still as stubborn as ever." I said as she came up to me and growled. "damn cat." she said. "stupid mutt." I said. we both growl at each other making Carla sigh and clear his throat. we both look at him and he sighs.

"We have a mission so stop being children." he said glaring at us. I just scoff and look away while shadow blushes and apologizes. "sorry Carla-sama." she said bowing. "it's alright shadow-chan~" shin says smiling at her making her blush more. "just go do your job." shin said and she nodded running off and changing back into a wolf.

I sigh and look at them. "so she's finally confessed?" I asked. they both sigh and nod. "yes but we both told her that we're not interested in dogs." shin said annoyed. "besides someone else stole our cold hearts~" he says smiling. I look at them and nod. "hey Siera." Carla says getting my attention.

"Are you sure you don't love kanato?" He asks catching me by surprise. "huh?!" Was all I could say. Carla sighs and shakes his head. "never mind let's just go." he said. The three of us smirk and head to the house. As we're walking I couldn't help but to think of what Carla said.

I frown. 'I don't love kanato like that.'

'...do I?'

*to be continued*