Kidnapped?!

*SIERA'S POV*

After school was over I waved goodbye to yui and walked away. 'this is far enough.' I think to myself as I change into my cat form. "meow~" I meow in satisfaction. 'ah this form feels much better.' I walk around the city sometimes stoping to let people pet me.

"Awe mommy look it's a kitty!" A little girl yells petting me. "she sure is cute isn't she." the little girls mom pets me. "here kitty stay safe!" The little girl ties a black ribbon around my neck. "meow." I meow and rub against her leg. "hehe bye kitty!" The little girl and her mom wave goodbye and walk off.

I sigh and continue walking. 'love...it sounds nice...but I'll never have love.' as I'm thinking this it starts to rain. 'gah! I don't want to catch a cold!' I run as fast as i can and find myself in an old warehouse. I look around and find some blankets and a pillow. 'good thing I came here.'

I turn into my human form and set up the bed. when I'm finished I lay down and shut my eyes. 'what does love feel like?' Was the last thing I thought before falling into darkness. unaware of the vampire standing in the dark.

*LAITO'S POV*

I watch her sleeping form. "heh so slut-chan is good friends with bitch-chan." I laugh. I walk up to her and get a closer look at her face. "beautiful." I whisper reaching out to touch her cheek. "stop." I freeze when I hear her say that. "I'm sorry...don't hurt me...aunty."

My eyes widen a little as I hear her talk in her sleep. she looks like she's in pain. "what happened to you?" I mumble to myself. my eyes lock onto her neck she was wearing a ribbon. "tch. it's in the way." I rip off the ribbon and stare at her pale skin. "your blood smells so good."

I lean down to get a better smell. "I bet it tastes better." as I lean in to bite her I hear someone enter the warehouse. "damn." I growl. "looks like I'll have to take you back with me." I smirk as I pick her up and teleport back to the house.

"Laito where have you been?" I hear reiji ask. "look what I found." I hold slut-chan in my arms. "where did you find her?" Ayato asks stepping forward. "I found her sleeping in a warehouse." they all look at her. "her blood smells sweet." kanato says holding teddy close.

"Tch. you should have left her." Subaru growls looking at her. "awe don't be mean Subaru." I whine. as we keep talking I hear a gasp. "Siera!?" I look and see bitch-chan standing by the door. "Siera wake up!" She shouts. slut-chan quickly opened her eyes.

*SIERA'S POV*

I heard yui scream my name I quickly woke up and saw all the sakamaki brothers. 'shit!' I punch whoever was holding me and fall to the floor. "Siera!" I look and see yui. I turn into my cat form and run over to her. she picks me up in her arms and holds me close.

"What the hell?!" They all shout. "Siera are you ok?" Yui whispers. "yeah I'm fine." I look at the brothers. "ugh this just isn't my day!" I climb up on yui's shoulder. "sorry Siera." I just hit her forehead with my paw. "don't apologize."

She just looks down. "so your name's Siera. I see." the one with glasses says staring at me. "I'm leaving." I jump down from yui's shoulder and run for the door. "where are you going?" Someone grabs me by the scruff of my neck and picks me up. "let me go damn vampire!"

"Feisty kitty aren't you." I come face to face with shuu. my sky blue orbs locking with his. "let me go dammit!" I claw at his face. "here tie this around her neck." reiji hands shuu a red collar. he puts it on and I change out of my cat form. "what?!" I look up in disbelief.

"That collar makes you unable to be in that cat form of yours." I glare at reiji. "the hell you want with me?" I hiss. "isn't it obvious. we want your blood." I quickly stood up put my arms in the air and headed for the door. "nope I'm out!"

Just as I get to the door someone slams their hand on it. "your a pain." it was Ayato. "ass." I whisper. "let me drink your blood." I feel him move my hair from my neck. "get the hell away from me!" I shout pushing him away. I grab the door knob and bolt out the door.

"Like hell I'll let them suck my blood!" I shout to myself. as I'm running I trip and scrap my knee. "damn." I hiss at the pain. "you sure are a pain in the ass." I look up and see Ayato glaring down at me. " oh bite me!" I yell glaring back. he smirks. "i'd love to." it takes me a second before I realize what I just said.

"Dammit." I try to get up but hiss in pain as my knee stings. "what's wrong hurt your knee?" He asks squatting down. he picks my leg up and licks the blood away. "it tastes so good!" He says eyes wide in shock. "don't taste me freak!" I kick him in the face.

He glares at me and pins my hands above my head with one arm. "I've had enough of your disobedience." he growls leaning down to my neck. "I'll be the first to drink your blood." he whispers.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck. "n-no stop." I whimper as his fangs dig deeper into my flesh. he moans in pleasure. "stop." I try to resist but to no avail. "your bloods heating up...you naughty kitty." he smirks as he sucks my blood.

"Stop Ayato...it hurts." tears fall down my face. "The best part about you is...you cry blood." he licks my tears as his grip on me loosens. "I'm the only one who gets to drink your blood got it" I don't reply I'm to weak.

~TIME SKIP~

I wake up in a familiar pink room. "Siera your awake!" I sit up and see a worried yui. "damn my neck hurts." I groan as I touch the bite mark left by Ayato. "Siera I'm so sorry! Thanks to me wanting to be friends with you your stuck here!" Yui cries.

I flick her in the head. "Baka. stop blaming yourself." she looks at me tears staining her cheeks. "I chose to be your friend. and if this is the price I have to pay then so be it." I smile at her as I place a hand on her cheek.

"I just wish that I wasn't kidnapped."

*to be continued*