girl who cries blood?!

I'm starting off with yui's POV.

"There she is."

"She's so scary!"

I look over and see a bunch of my classmates whispering about someone. I look over to where their looking and see a person sitting by the window they had their hood up so I couldn't see their face. 'who is that?' They must've caught me staring because they looked my way. I quickly turn around.

"Oi pancake are you listening to me?!" Ayato-kun yells. "ah...no sorry...i was distracted." I look down. "tsk. for that you'll have to let me suck your blood later." I shiver when he says that. "yes Ayato-kun." was all I said to him the rest of the day.

~TIME SKIP~

It was break and everyone was with their friends. I saw that person sitting alone again still looking out the window. 'why are they alone?' I feel someone flick my forehead. "bitch-chan were you listening?" Laito-kun asks really close to my face. "sorry...what did you say?"

He sighs. "bitch-chan you shouldn't keep spacing out or else I might just take your blood." he smirks at me. 'I really should stop spacing out.' I think to myself giving one more glance to that person.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP SORRY~

Night School was over and we were heading to the limo. "oh no I forgot something! I'm sorry I'll be right back!" I shout running back inside. I walk into the classroom and grab my notebook. 'now to go back.'

As I'm walking to the exit I hear someone in the room next door. 'who could still be here?' I walk over to the door and open it quietly. when I look inside I see that person standing looking out the window. 'it's them again.' As I keep looking at them they start to sing.

~video~

Saihate no STORY idaite
Ate mo naku samayoi tsudzuketa
Nijinda new world

The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

This is what tomorrow brings a new game
It's time to learn that pain is gain ready Fight

Kako no shitsubō nuritsubusu tame ni
Gisei ni shite kita mirai
Boku no Life ga tsukiru made
Sono sadame uchikowashite iku no sa

Aa Break out and start a revolution
Hitotsu no kotae o sagashite

Genkai no race ni idonde
Ichido kiri no chansu to shitte
Seotta unmei koete iku nda yo

Saihate no story idaite
Ate mo naku samayoi tsudzuketa
Nijinda new world

The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

When you feel you've reached the last dead end
What will you do to save yourself from fate?
Would you take a knife into your heart
Or would you rather break the falling and take defeat?

Aa
Step out and find your evolution
Hitori no sekai o utsushite

Eien no CHASE ni idonde
Ichido kiri no sutāto o kitte
Kurutta tenmei koete iku nda yo

Kare hateta imēji daite
Wakemonaku tatakai tsudzuketa
Kasunda true world

The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no DAYS

Genjitsu to FAKE no hazama de
Ichidodake risetto yurushite
Sukui wa kitto kokoronouchi ni

Saihate no STORY idaite
Ate mo naku samayoi tsudzuketa
Nijinda new world

The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

Tears dripped down my cheeks as I stared at her. 'that song was so sad.' I can't move I just stand there and look at her back the tears dripping down to the floor. "that was so sad." I whisper but she heard it. she slowly turns around hood covering her face.

She looks at me and I look at her. but something caught my eye. on her left cheek I saw a tear of red slid down. "blood." I whisper as I walk closer. "you cry blood?" I ask she doesn't move she just stands there the streak of blood staining her cheek. "why do you cry blood?" When I reach out to touch her the doors slam open.

"Oi what's taking you so long?!" I turn and see all the sakamaki brothers standing in the doorway. "what the?" Ayato's eyes widen as he looks at the girl. "blood?!" They all yell. the girl steps back and bumps into the window.

"You cry blood?" Reiji asks but she doesn't answer. "I asked you a question answer it." Reiji demands but she doesn't. "Oi are you listening?!" Subaru stomps up to her and grabs her by the front of her hood yanking her forward.

The hood falls off and I see a girl with long brown hair pale skin slightly parted pink lips and wide sky blue eyes. she was just staring at Subaru while tears of blood dripped down her face.

'The girl who cries red.'

Was all I could think when I saw her.

*to be continued.*