Laito confesses!

Ok I'm just going to let you all know I had a hard time not laughing writing this! I hope you like this on it was also another request from hunnybunny223.

"Siera what's wrong? you look upset." yui says walking over to my desk. "yui when we get in the limo please have shuu and Subaru tie me down." I grumble. "why did something happen?" I sigh and smile at her. "no nothing at all." she looks at me not believing a word I say.

"It's laito isn't it." I sigh and nod. "what did he do this time?" She asks. 'Gah I can't tell her! She's to innocent!' I shake my head and stand up. "come on we should go before reiji scolds us." yui shivers at the thought and nods. as we're walking down the halls I get a text message.

From: laito

To: slut-chan

Slut-chan~ let's have some fun tonight~ I'm sure your bodies just waiting for me to fuck you~

My eye twitches as I stop walking and my bangs cover my face.

* yui's pov*

Suddenly the atmosphere got really cold and dark. 'what's going on?' I turn and my face pales. Siera was giving out a deadly aura and I saw her phone broken in her hands.

"S-Siera are you ok?" I ask backing away a little. "yeah...I'm just fine." Siera looks up and her eye were literally the gates of hell! "Gah Siera's scary!" I yell. I was trailing behind Siera and watched as everyone cowered in fear.

"Laito!" Siera yells. "Siera no don't!" I yell grabbing her arm and trying to pull her back. "shuu-kun Subaru-kun help me!" I yell. shuu and Subaru pale a little as they see a pissed off siera.

"Laito what'd you do this time?!" Everyone yells looking at a smirking laito. "hmm. I just told her that we should fuck later and that her body wanted me."

'How can he say that with a straight face?!'

"Die damnit!" Siera threw her pocket knife at laito but he dodged. "Siera!" We all shout. Siera just scoffs and jumps into the limo. we all sigh and follow her.

*Siera's pov*

When we got home I stormed up to my room and slammed my door shut. "damn perverted vampire!" I shout. I sigh and lay down on my bed. "geez why does he keep doing that?" I mumble. after a while I feel sleep over take me.

~time skip~

When I woke up I found myself in a different room. "where...am I?" As I start to wake up I feel something cold against my wrists. "what the?!" As I get a better look I see that my arms were chained above my head and I was wearing....

"HOLY MOTHER OF VIRGINITY! WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I shout as I see I was wearing one of laito's sex outfits. "oh I see you've woken up slut-chan~" I look over and see laito sitting on his bed smirking at me.

"Laito what the hell?!" I shout pissed. "heh slut-chan did you forget about my text earlier?" My eye twitches. "laito you damn sex pixy." I growl. "ah that's not nice slut-chan~" laito chuckles and stands up. "stay away spawn of satan!" I shout.

He only chuckles and comes closer until he's right in front of me. "slut-chan's so cute~" he lifts my chin up a blush on his cheeks. "ah I'm getting turned on just by looking at you." Ok I was more pissed then when Subaru had accidentally pissed his pants and Ayato teased him about it for two months.

"Laito you sick basterd this outfit is for your sex toys not for me." what I was wearing was a black bra and panties with hot pink bows. I also had on black stockings that went up to my mid thigh. "ah so sexy~" laito starts to stroke my sides as he licks my cheek and neck.